Pro Drain Techs Ltd.

Plumbing
Edmonton AB T5L 3H5
Plumbing
Pro Drain Techs Ltd.

Review for Pro Drain Techs Ltd.

Ruby Bud from Edmonton
Ruby Bud from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cured in place pipe (CIPP) installation (sewer lining)

I've had roots invade my clay sewer pipe annually for the last few years and got tired of cleaning up my basement from my backed up sewer. Pro Drain scoped the line and provided excellent advice as to my options. I elected to try "cured in place pipe" (CIPP), which is fibreglass epoxied to the clay pipe and then cured (a Formadrain liner). My sewer from the new backwater valve to the city service connection has been relined - a distance of about 40 feet. In addition, the plumbers found that one of the clay pipes had formed an 8" crack that likely would have eventually failed (previous plumbers had not pointed this out or this crack had developed in the last few months). The CIPP apparently seals the crack & I now can sleep easy knowing that my sewer line will no longer be blocked by roots, it shouldn't collapse from age, AND my basement won't flood with my new backwater valve. The Pro Drain team arrived on time and completed the work efficiently and professionally within a few hours and all I had to do was move a bit of furniture. I am enormously pleased with the quality of their work and the ease with which this was done (from the homeowner's perspective). They were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. No damaged yard for me!