1st Choice Reno Inc.

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 3Z6
General Contractors
1st Choice Reno Inc.

Reviews for 1st Choice Reno Inc.

adrian z.
adrian z.

Major Home Reno

We hired Elton and his team to renovate our entire house. He went above and beyond our expectations, on time, and on budget. We love our new home, thank you Elton.

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your review.
Elton and his team are very dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and they take great pride in providing only the best for our customers.
We hope to become your reno company for life!

Sincerely,

Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.

Main floor

I have used Elton on many projects throughout the years with fantastic results- he is extremely thorough, detail oriented and he puts in the extra touches that matter. Highly recommended- will use his services again.

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your review!
Elton strives to provide excellent customer service and goes above and beyond to meet exceed customers expectations.
We look forward to working with you on your next project!

905-539-9509

Evelyn
Evelyn

Ensuite Renovation

Elton was great! He came out and gave his assessment of our bathroom, provided a quote much faster than all other companies which was excellent as we wanted to get the ball rolling as soon as possible.
Elton coordinated our project from start to finish, he even took care of the plumber and electrician for us. We literally didn't need to do anything. Elton provided us with his suppliers contacts for all of our finishing products. We now have a beautiful ensuite bathroom that we can finally enjoy!
I would recommend Elton and his team to anyone looking for an organized and honest contractor to see you through your project flawlessly.
Thank you, Elton!

Evelyn,
Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. My job is to make the renovation process easy for you. I'm happy that your happy with your new space. Enjoy.

Louis R.
Louis R.

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Elton at 1st Choice Remo to renovate our kitchen. We had to move a bearing wall over. Pipes and HVAC had to be relocated. They took care of it all. They were quick, always clean. I got my dream kitchen. All their trades were licensed and insured, they showed me all the paperwork. Thank you Elton!

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your review.
The newly renovated kitchen will add value to your home and you can now get to enjoy this space.
We look forward to working with you on your next project.

Sincerely,

905-539-9509

roxyjulie9
roxyjulie9

Basement Reno

Elton and his crew did an awesome job. They were organized, clean and paid attention to detail. I appreciate all the hard work! I would definitely work with them again and would highly recommend!!
Thanks again :)

Thank you Roxane.
It was a pleasure working with you to create a beautiful space for you to entertain and spend with your family.

Anna G.
Anna G.

Full condo Reno

I hired Elton and his team at 1st Choice Reno to renovate our entire condo. We got everything we wanted plus more. We went for a very modern look, and they didn’t disappoint. Always clean, always organized. He ALWAYS answered his phone when we called him which was very important for us to always be in contact. We will never call anyone else! Thank you 1st Choice Reno!

Thank you Anna.
It was a pleasure turning your dreams into reality.

info
info

Great experience. So glad to have 1st Choice Reno to take us every step of the way of working in our studio to create more space. Strongly recommend. Thank you

Built out two new rooms in our studio from beginning to end. Creating more space for our students.

Thank you for your review.
We were happy to help create a space that your students can be inspired by.

Cass M.
Cass M.

Basement Renovation

I hired 1st Choice Reno to finish our basement. Elton and his team are wonderful. They’re amazing at what they do! I like to be involved with my projects and I always have many questions, but Elton and his team were always patient with me, and very kind. From the first consultation, design process, and finish, I was impressed at their speed and quality. Never had a problem, even months later no issues whatsoever! Thank you.

Hi Cass,

Thank you for your review!

With your basement finished this will add more value to your home and you will have another area of your home to enjoy!
We look forward to your next project.

Elton C.

More about 1st Choice Reno Inc.

For more than twenty years, 1st Choice Reno has been at the forefront of the general contracting industry. Always staying up to date on new materials, and applications. Building thousands of square footage of commercial and residential properties, landscaping and renovating throughout the GTA.

***

Our projects range from remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, hardwood flooring, basements, and other extensive renovations. We also build brand new custom homes. We undertake work in all budget ranges.

***

Choosing a reputable contractor is the most important decision you will make regarding your renovation. From plans and permits, to last finishing details. 1st Choice Reno is committed to completing your renovations and home improvements in a professional manner and to your complete satisfaction. We take pride in our personalized service and our high quality workmanship.

***

Call us for quality, insured work, on time, and on budget.