Vancity Finishing Inc

Dana in Toronto
Dana in Toronto
0 reviews Delta, BC

Kitchen reno

Derm came in to help me correct the many wrongs of my original contractor for a kitchen reno. Derm works quickly and steadily and is great at problem solving. In a few weeks he fixed incorrectly installed cabinets, built the fridge surround, trimmed a window with kiln dried fir and using some recycled wood that I already had. Derm also cut the solid maple Island counter down to my wave design and sanded it. It is the centre piece of the kitchen. There were probably and hundred little jobs that needed sorting out and repairing. The outcome was stunning. No quirky job was too complicated for him to solve. The kitchen was ready for counter installation in a couple of weeks.

Thank you Dana hope you enjoy your new kitchen looking forward to coming back in May to do your exterior work

Naseer
Naseer
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Interior Painting

We got the painting job done from Vancity Finishing Inc and must say the Painter was par excellence. Very polite, very collaborative and takes requests or add-on jobs without any hassle. His detailing is second to none with it comes to getting into difficult areas to paint. Wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Naseer looking forward to working with you again

Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y3C1
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y3C1
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

The fence looked great so the project grew, and grew

What started as a small job - replacing the back fence, eventually grew to replacing the entire fence. The material was great, the finish look wonderful; with a price to match!
Derm, Chris, and Kathy did excellent work.
There were delays. Some unavoidable, waiting on material, weather...however these delays had knock-on effects for resource availability. The project took longer than expected but we are satisfied with the result (our neighbours comment on how nice it looks too)!
The only downside to using Vancity Finishing - communication. Slow to respond and only OK at managing expectations.

Review has 4 previous versions

thank you Jeremy & Stacy it was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Delta, BC

2nd floor balcony deck repair/replace vinyl

The company and their sub-contractor provided excellent service. On time, thorough and professional with all aspects. Thank you!

thank you Sally looking forward to working with you again

Sue Luzia from Abbotsford
Sue Luzia from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Painting chain link fencing

I have 600 lin. feet of study but very rusty chain link fencing that I wanted painted. I had Derm come out to tackle it. He did an Amazing job!! It looks like a brand new fence!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company for any of your needs.

thank you Sue it was a pleasure working with you look forward to working with you again

nagy eltony  from Vancouver
nagy eltony from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Perfect job

replacing my fence in the time of Covid 19 Mr. Derm and his team did a very good job in only one day. I highly recommend his company for any renovation job in your house.

thank you Tony looking forward to working with you again

jnestman
jnestman
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

New Home purchase Renovations

Buying a new home can be stressful but Derm from Vancity Finishing really helped make moving in to our new home worth all the stress. He had the inside of our townhouse painted and Move In ready in one weekend. His service fast, friendly and efficient! The colors were exactly what we wanted and the quality of the job was fantastic! We called him back to replace our sinks and toilets a few weeks later. We will definitely be using Vancity Finishing again! Thanks Derm!

thank you for the reviews it was a pleasure doing work for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new home

Taylor in Delta
Taylor in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

Outstanding work and value for money

Derm and his team are AMAZING! We found them here on HomeStars and Derm led the team to transform our backyard and master bathroom.

In our backyard they built a brand new shed, planter boxes and stained our fence and deck to match.

In our master bathroom they replaced the tile (including heated floors), redid the shower with a Schluter system and installed the toilet, vanity and mirror we picked out.

We would post the before pics but they are so bad...the after pics are enough!

We were very impressed with Derm's team and their craftsmanship, they could easily charge more but he is such a honest and fair man. We actually missed Derm and team when they wrapped up, we are already starting a list of new projects we want them to help with!

We would highly recommend this team.

thank you Taylor & Steve it was awesome to work for you and I look forward to working with you again

0 reviews Surrey, BC

They are amazing!

Derm and his team did a phenomenal job in painting interiors of my townhouse from top to the bottom.
Throughout my experience, Derm answered all my questions gracefully and helped me in every possible he could. I highly recommend them!

thank you for the review it was nice working for you i hope you and your wife enjoy your new home

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Mission, BC

replace back deck

My wife and I are very pleased with the price and quality of work put into the building of our now 'new' back deck. We would recomend them to friends and family in a heartbeat. We Love our New Deck.

thank you Michael was grea working for you

More about Vancity Finishing Inc

Personalized Approach Over 30 years of experience. Guaranteed Work clean, Reliable work. Work-safe coverage Insured.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vancouver?