PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

Reviews for PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

Bryce Paton
Bryce Paton

Exterior Entrance Tile

John is a master at his craft. From his initial on-site visit to provide a quote through until post-job clean up; his work, attention to detail and professionalism was exemplary. He was prompt and had many value-added suggestions for our small, but aesthetically important, project. I would highly recommend Phoenix Renovations for any large or small project involving tile or masonry-related disciplines.

Also, you may have noticed “Pheonix” logo mis-spelled on the HomeStars site. I understand it was HomeStars that created this logo, not John, and should not negatively affect your choice!

Thanks Bryce it was a pleasure to complete the project.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen backsplash installation

John was very prompt to give a quote, did excellent work and was very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend him for any renos.

Thanks for taking the time to do this review.

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Kitchen Counter Top Re-sizing

We needed to adjust a kitchen counter top to install a new stove top. We got two bids and hired Phoenix to do the job. John handled everything in a highly professional manner.

Everything was prepared when I arrived and made the fit quick and efficient. Thanks

Travis R.
Travis R.

Basement Reno

We hired Phoenix to complete a basement Reno for us. They did a great job. Honored the price and completed the scope of work. They were in constant communication with us throughout the project. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Travis it was great working with you.

HomeStars in Chestermere
HomeStars in Chestermere
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

Basement Reno with Bathroom and Tile

My whole experience with John was very pleasant. He Was professional, knowledgeable and provide excellent service. I truly admired His promptness, respectfulness, honesty and dedication to hard work. I am totally satisfied with my remodel and all the repairs and updates John promised. I highly recommend them.

Thanks it was a pleasure !

More about PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

My wife and I first came to Canada in 2001, we loved the Rocky Mountains and quickly decided this was to be our home. I worked for various Calgary based companies over the years but always knew that I had my own way of doing things to a high standard. ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Calgary?