PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

Reviews for PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

Travis R.
Travis R.

Basement Reno

We hired Phoenix to complete a basement Reno for us. They did a great job. Honored the price and completed the scope of work. They were in constant communication with us throughout the project. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Travis it was great working with you.

HomeStars in Chestermere
HomeStars in Chestermere
0 reviews Chestermere, AB

Basement Reno with Bathroom and Tile

My whole experience with John was very pleasant. He Was professional, knowledgeable and provide excellent service. I truly admired His promptness, respectfulness, honesty and dedication to hard work. I am totally satisfied with my remodel and all the repairs and updates John promised. I highly recommend them.

Thanks it was a pleasure !

More about PHOENIX CONTRACTORS & RENOS

My wife and I first came to Canada in 2001, we loved the Rocky Mountains and quickly decided this was to be our home. I worked for various Calgary based companies over the years but always knew that I had my own way of doing things to a high standard.

I had owned my own company when we lived in England. So I decided that if I wanted to excel my clients expectations I needed to once again create my own company, so Phoenix Contractors and Reno’s was formed.
I worked within the family business when I was growing up learning my trades: Drywalling, Stone Masonry and Tiling to name a few.

We take on all types of contracts and renovations big or small. We aim to complete all our projects to a very high standard within budget
and time frame.