Tend Home Inc

Review for Tend Home Inc

blackthorn in Brampton
blackthorn in Brampton

Snow removal

Very reliable. Snow removal and ice melt is being completed as we discussed and agreed. Overnight snow falls always handled early morning before I even go out. Repeat visits through the day occur if snow fall has continued. I am very happy with the service. Review forced me to put a cost but being that I have no idea how many snow falls will occur I cannot determine a cost per visit.

More about Tend Home Inc

ATTN CONTRACTORS: The Homestars app violates its own privacy policy. A lawyer is required to delete your account even though it clause 13 states you may do so. Very poor customer support
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Etobicoke ?