KPro Painting Service

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for KPro Painting Service

Dorothy in Toronto
Dorothy in Toronto

Great Job Painting Family Room!

Right from the get-go, Kevin was an excellent communicator and responded VERY quickly to our inquiries, including providing a written estimatewith EXCELLENT pricing. On the day of the job, he let us know when he was on his way to our home and he and his team arrived right on time! In completing the job, they worked quickly, efficiently and did a beautiful job! And to top it off, the clean-up was done thoroughly, leaving us to do nothing but stand back and admire the work that had been done! Were already making plans about when we can get Kevin back to do some more painting in our home. HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!

Hi Dorothy,

The team is beyond pleased that we were able to meet all the requirements for the job. It was totally a big transformation and we are more than happy that you liked it. Please keep in touch and we hope to keep doing more business with you in the near future. :)

Thank you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Incredibly fast, relaible and great work.

Kevin responded immediately, was punctual, honest, knowledgeable and they performed great work. He was able to get the Benjamin Moore paint colours I requested with trade discount. 645 sq ft unit with ceilings, baseboards and walls double coated completed in 2 days. Highly recommend. Thank you Kevin & Melissa!

Thank you for the amazing review. It was our pleasure to complete the apartment and have done everything to your satisfaction.

Kamila in Toronto
Kamila in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting project

Kevin responded to all my emails right away. He was able to meet with me at my location. He was very professional and helpful with the break down of the cost. Him and his crew did a great job. I would recommend them again.

Kamila

Thank you Kamila for the great review. Kpro was more than welcomed to help you out through this process and make everything a smooth sail.

We hope to hear back from you again in the future!

Thank you once again and we wish you all the best.

- Kevin Rodriguez

Khaled
Khaled
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing Professional Job and lightning speed

KPro did an incredible job with painting my main floor, great room and second floor hallways. Everything from ceiling, walls, doors and trim looks superb. All this was completed lightning fast and with great accuracy.

From the get go, communication and response time was amazing. KPro promptly provided quotes and project schedules. Everything was done on time and as promised. I would highly recommend KPro.

Hi Khaled,

Kpro Painting thanks you for such an amazing review. We are more than happy that you loved how your house turned out and can now enjoy the the place. We hope to hear back from you again in the near future!

Kevin Rodriguez (Owner)

Natasha from Toronto
Natasha from Toronto

Painting of an apartment in record time!

KPro painting did a great job of painting my entire apartment (10 foot walls, doors, baseboards) quickly and efficiently. Communication was excellent, work was clean and fast, they brought everything they needed and were extremely professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Hey Natasha! Thank you for the amazing review. The Kpro crew was pleased to have helped make this experience easy and stress free! I good luck on the move.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kevin Rodriguez

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Exterior house painting

Excellent and efficient work. Team was always on time, very professional and left the house tidy clean. I would highly recommend and will use them on another project.

Thank you so much Diane for the awesome and detailed review! The Kpro crew was more than happy to have satisfied all your needs. Hope to keep in touch :)

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Main floor painting

Really efficient and quick service. Easy to work with and resolve any issues that came up. There were a few holes not covered up properly, and a small miscommunication with price. But overall really good service and definitely would recommend to all!

Hi Ashley,
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a review. We will be in touch soon. Kpro crew is sorry for some of the inconvenience but we hope to be back there soon to fix it up.

Carol
Carol

Townhouse Repainting

Ken and his team did a great job. They were also fast, but not compromising quality, and very polite. I plan to use them again in the near future on another project.

Hey Carol, thank you for the great 10 star review. We really hope that you liked all of the work, and can't wait to see you again in the near future.

Kpro Painting Services

Neelam
Neelam

House painting

The team is professional friendly and super efficient. They are methodical with an eye to detail and very cooperative. They have an excellent disposition and eager to please. They even sweep the floor, pick up all their trash and even washed out my laundry room sink without a speck of paint anywhere. I was hard pressed to find any spill anywhere. I would highly recommend the team. I am very pleased with their work. I wish them continued success and would not hesitate to book them again.

Thank you so much Neelam for such an amazing and detailed review. The Kpro crew was more than happy to meet all of your painting needs and to give your home such a beautiful finish. We hope to hear from you soon! Please stay safe. :)

Cheers,

Kevin Rodriguez

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Indoor house painting

Kevin was very helpful in helping me brighten my living space from taupe to choosing a white paint that would be appropriate. His team is very professional, punctual, clean, super fast and reasonably priced! I would recommend to friends and family.

Hi Elizabeth, we are more then happy that you liked the new living space and with such a beautiful white colour to go along with it! Kpro appreciates the review and hope to hear from you again soon. Take care and stay safe.

Kpro painting services

More about KPro Painting Service

Kpro Painting Services is here to serve all of our clients with the best quality of work guaranteed every time. Our company always looks forward to overseeing our clients expectations and providing them with a great and friendly work ethic.