Bourgeois Painting

Reviews for Bourgeois Painting

Shawnhmount
Shawnhmount
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

House painted, including kitchen cabinets

Was truely professional from start to finish, always answered his phone, communicated well, and most importantly he finished on time and on budget. He painted our entire house and our kitchen cabinets, saved us a fortune, kitchen looks better than new! Would use them again without a thought!

Thank you Shawn for the great review. And thank you for the opportunity to improve the look of your home. Feel free to give us a call anytime if you have any more projects you need tackled. We're always here to help.

afidanza851
afidanza851
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Commercial repaint

Eric came and repainted our commercial building....did an amazing job!
Pays attention to detail.
Completed the job in a good manner and in good time.

Thank you for the opportunity and the great review. With great customers like you guys it makes my job so much more enjoyable. I look forward to working on any future projects you may have.

Home R.
Home R.

Eric has painted my entire home inside and out and worked for many of my clients.

Eric is a very skilled and talented painter. He is a perfectionist with an extremely calm manner. His intuition to do what’s right for the job and the client is excellent. As I a decorator I never have a worry when he is on a job.

Thank you for such a nice review Donna. As always it's been my pleasure to work for you and your clients. Everyone is always so nice and friendly. You all make my job so much easier. I always look forward to working with you again on future projects.

More about Bourgeois Painting

Small painting company focusing on quality over quantity.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ancaster?