Peterborough Snowmen

Peterborough Snowmen

Reviews for Peterborough Snowmen

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Snow Removal

This is my third season with the Snowmen and I have been very happy with their service! The driveway, sidewalk and stairs are done on time and they do a thorough job. All the shoveling is done by hand so I don't worry about my driveway being damaged. They have been able to accommodate my relatively early work hours, so I have peace of mind and never worry about struggling to leave my driveway in the mornings. I really appreciate them and have even referred friends to them!

Renaldo in Peterborough
Renaldo in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Prompt and Reliable Snow Removal

Too much damage is caused by plowing snow with a pick up truck for a residential property. I hired the Snowmen because they shovel the snow by hand with shovels. They also clear the walk way and sidewalk which cannot been done with a truck.

This is my second winter with the Snowmen and they haven't disappointed. They arrive promptly after each snowfall. They are fast and do a great job clearing the snow. In the few instances when they were delayed, they made sure to communicate this and provide and accurate estimate of their arrival time. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for this kind and thoughtful review! Very happy to hear this and we are looking forward to working with you again for another great season ahead!

Dortom in Peterborough
Dortom in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Home clearing

We are extremely happy with these guys. Professional and courteous and do an excellent job. Always respond to my texts promptly. I would certainly recommend them to look after your snow shovelling needs during the winter season. They also looked after my grass cutting during the summer season.

Very happy to hear these great comments and a thoughtful review. It has been great working with you! We are looking forward to working with you for another great season ahead!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Good Serivce

Reliable snow removal crew. They did a good job on my driveway, were very punctual and were very easy to reach whenever I needed to get in touch with them. Would recommend.

Thank you for the positive feedback! Looking forward to working with you for another great season ahead!

More about Peterborough Snowmen

We have been in the snow removal business for the past 5 years and have been able to consistently provide a consistant, fast and reliable service every year. We make sure to keep our main focus being customer service and keeping everyone we work with as happy as possible in order to create a personal connection. Stay warm this winter and choose the Peterborough Snowmen as your snow removal partner.