Home Zilla

Reviews for Home Zilla

keren
keren

Dryer fixed

I called home Zilla when my dryer stoped to worked suddenly.
I found home zilla was so professional, answered fast, were very reliable. The technician were actually very good and showed me everything.
He back the next day with all materials and fixed my dryer.
Thank you so much!
Highly recommended, And bonus they have a few more services, now I know where to call if I need garage door :))

Trithnguyen
Trithnguyen

Kitchen back door

I am very satisfied the work he has done, friendly.
Efficiency.
Thank you so much.

sarah.deiulio
sarah.deiulio
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage door opener

Installed garage door opener. Was professional to us. A little pricey but came very quickly when we called.

Keay.chris
Keay.chris

Dishwasher repair

They misidentified issue and tried to bill me for a board that was not broken.

More about Home Zilla

Home Zilla is a name you can trust for all your residential and commercial garage door, home appliance and windows and doors needs. With our vast experience and knowledge, we offer all clients a quick service and high-quality workmanship.

No problem is too big or too small. We will service any door or appliance, regardless of the make and model, and replace and repair all types of sash and catchment windows. And to better serve our customers in a fast and efficient manner, an estimate or an installation can be scheduled directly from our website.

This convenient feature was added with our customer in mind to allow a hassle-free scheduling process, especially during emergency situations. Our technicians have over 10 years of industry experience under their belt. They are committed to continually educating themselves on new products that become available.

This means that you will always speak to an expert technician who will give you the facts that you need to make informed decisions. Our technicians care about this industry that they work for and will always treat your problem as if it were their own.

We stand by our commitment to providing excellent work at an affordable price and will not compromise on the quality of that work for any reason. Contact us today to schedule your service call. Service Areas:
• Mississauga • Burlington • Oakville • Hamilton • Downtown Toronto • North York
• East York • Thornhill • Richmond Hill • Maple • Aurora • Newmarket • Markham