AlphaCon

Review for AlphaCon

Jane K.
Jane K.

Kitchen Renovation

Alpha Con were a great company to work with start to finish. They came quickly to give me a quote on what I wanted done to my kitchen. Peter the owner was a great and easy guy to work with. The whole team was awesome. Very quick and very clean. They did a phenomenal job and my kitchen looks as good as I could have ever hoped. The finishes are fantastic. Super happy with Alpha Con and will be using them for more renovations in my house.

More about AlphaCon

Bathrooms, kitchens basements - Our past projects include both new construction and renovations/ repairs/ restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And, we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?