Hoskins Flush Inc

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Hoskins Flush Inc

David
David

Thank you for your wonderful work.

Dean did an excellent job at replacing my kitchen faucet.
I am very satisfied with this company and I would recommend Hoskins Flush Inc.

Frank
Frank

Sink drain replacement + disconnect filter from main line

Awesome and efficient service. Dean is very professional and took time to explain the work.
We were very happy with the quality of his work and his price point was very reasonable.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Sink leakage, broken pipe

Asking Dean to help me fix my sink was a great choice. His service was quick, and efficient. I've been struggling to be able to find someone to help me do work around my house without letting me down, so I turned to Homestar's. It was a great experience and would definitely use it again as I had a good first impression. Would definitely recommend!

Jon
Jon

HWT replacement

We hired Dean to replace our hot water tank on fairly short notice as we were listing our house for sale. He was quick to reply, easy to communicate with, did the job well, and pricing was reasonable. I would call Hoskins the next time we need something done. Thanks guys!

Responsive and Professional

Dean was a pleasure to deal with, showed up on time and fixed my plumbing issue to my satisfaction. I am saving his contacts for future business.

Thanks

He knows what he's doing

I can trust Dean to know exactly what to do. He clearly has lots of knowledge and experience.

Dean

Private User reviews North York, ON

Toilet part replacement

Dean was very helpful and very friendly.
He knew exactly what to do. Very knowledgeable about the plumbing.
I would highly recommend him to anyone.

adj
adj

main water shut-off valve replacement

I hired Dean to replace the main water shut-off in my house. This involves the homeowner calling city public services to shut-off the water outside the house and coordinate that with when a plumber is on-site to swap the valve in the home. My city charges a fee to do this shut-off.
Dean was super-helpful in explaining this process to me in order to arrange the most efficient use of everyone's time.
Dean is responsive, professional and his expertise shows in his work.
I would recommend Hoskins Flush Inc to anyone that needs any kind of plumbing work.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Repair burst pipe

Fast service, skilled, Dean knew what he was doing. Cut into the wall found the leak, cut away the burst pipe, soldered in a new section - all in the space of 20 minutes. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sean
Sean

Perfect drain snake and AAV installation

Dean was professional, capable, honest, reasonable and affordable. He worked with my schedule and arrived on time. Some plumbers exaggerate risks and try to scare you into paying three times what is fair, but Dean was fair and fantastic.

More about Hoskins Flush Inc

Hoskins flush is a plumbing company that provides a expertise plumber to do various jobs. Various jobs that include replacement or repairs of kitchen and bathroom Fixtures.water heater replacement or repairs. Pipe repair or replacement.
We do complete roughing and finish of any basement bathroom.
We do residential and commercial and industrial
We provide after hours at reasonable prices