Hoskins Flush Inc

Reviews for Hoskins Flush Inc

KH in Mississauga
KH in Mississauga

Hose Bib Replacement

After reading reviews on Home Stars, I called Hoskins Flush to replace 2 leaky hose bibs (with 1/4 turn type), and install a cover over the floor drain in the laundry room (it was just a corroded open hole). Dean arrived when he said he would and completed the work in good time. I am very happy with the results!

angela in Toronto
angela in Toronto

HOSE BIB REPLACEMENT

Dean installed new hose bib for me. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. Pricing very good and I highly recommend Dean for any plumbing job you are considering. Thank you Dean.

Thanks and was a pleasure

Plumbing repair

Poor service
Seemed to lack interest except for getting paid
Did not investigate knocking pipe problem in any detail Gave me things to check??
Missed 2nd appointment Too busy
Seemed to lack the knowledge I would expect from a professional on Homestars
Would not recommend him

Miss understanding

Ramis in Oakville
Ramis in Oakville

Vanity installation and plumbing

Dean responded to a homestars posting. He was very helpful and informative. He came on time provided advice and options and made sure the vanity and sink are installed properly. He left a spotless working area and was very professional.

I'm glad he contacted us and can now request his service for future plumbing needs.

les in Toronto
les in Toronto

Leaking shower faucet repair

I had a leaking shower faucet and found Dean on Homestar's .
He replied very quickly and told me the cost and time he could come by to make the repair.

He arrived the next day when he said he would and advised me on his way over . Very nice guy and very professional . He gave me a price for the work and that was the price I paid, no upselling or any surprises.

Within 25 minutes he had fixed the faucet and was on his way . It works like new now.

I have his card and will not hesitate to use him again if I have another plumbing issue.

Les T

Thanks was a pleasure

Debra
Debra

Replace leaky pipe attached to furnace

Spoke with Dean at 8:30 Friday evening. He arrived promptly at 9:15 am the next day with the necessary parts. Dean did a superb and efficient job replacing a leaking pipe section running from the furnace. He is very knowledgeable, punctual, and highly skilled. A top notch professional, he is courteous and an excellent communicator. His rates are very good. We plan to use Dean this summer for our basement renovations. We highly recommend Hoskins Flush Services. Thank you again, Dean!

Drain change

Dean did an excellent job, though this was a small job, he immediately reached out and offered his service. He came prepared to do the job, he was on time. I will for sure recommend him and use his services again.

Sean
Sean

Backyard Hose Inside Shut Off Valve Replacement

We just bought our house in the summer and we discovered in the winter that our backyard hose inside 1/4 turn shut off ball valve was passing water resulting in a constant drip outside and build up of ice. Dean came in to fix this for us. Prior to coming in to do the work, Dean was very clear and informative on the phone about what he'd do to remedy this for us. When he came in to do the work, he was very thorough and not only replaced the shut off valve but also checked the pipes to ensure that they were not damaged. In addition, he was a pleasure to interact with during the visit answering any questions that I had and offering a lot of useful advice. We'll definitely be calling Dean in the future for any plumbing needs.

Thanks for the opportunity to provide my services

Ricky
Ricky

Faucet install and toilet repair

Dean did a timely, clean and professional change of bathroom hardware and toilet fix. He was on time and efficient in his work. I especially appreciated the quick responses he made to my many texts and questions. A perfect 10.

Thanks was a pleasure

Outstanding service

Dean was professional from start to finish. Despite a few hiccups, Murphy was working hard that day, with access to the home and then an electrical issue, Dean got all 3 tenants new water heaters set up and working. He dealt with the roadmaps like a pro, and went above and beyond to make sure everyone had hot water at the end of the day. I would use him again in a heartbeat

More about Hoskins Flush Inc

Hoskins flush is a plumbing company that provides a expertise plumber to do various jobs. Various jobs that include replacement or repairs of kitchen and bathroom Fixtures.water heater replacement or repairs. Pipe repair or replacement.
We do complete roughing and finish of any basement bathroom.
We do residential and commercial and industrial
We provide after hours at reasonable prices