HAUSLY INC.

Reviews for HAUSLY INC.

Debra Gunns in Barrie
Debra Gunns in Barrie

AMAZING

I had a moving clean scheduled for my condo and i was blown away at the attention to detail. The condo is spotless and i couldn't be more impressed with the incredible job that was done. Highly recommend Hausly for any cleaning needs!!!

C in Toronto
C in Toronto

Hausly cleaners are terrific

Lynsey and her team did a perfect job at our rental condo when we booked Hausly for a move in clean. Our new tenant remarked on how it was so nice to move into a perfect clean place. Not a corner was missed!
Great job Lynsey!! Thank you!!!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Condo cleaned thoroughyl

Thorough job cleaning appliances and bathroom look great. Feels great to have your home cleaned while you're busy. Pet friendly and quiet but sociable cleaner. Arrived on time and the job was done with a very reasonable timeframe. What a change!

Finally, properly clean!

I finally found a service that provide AAA quality from kitchen to washroom, top to bottom. The team are very trust worthy and caring of my home and honest to goodness, it is beyond me how they get my stainless steel looking like new.

Elly Litvak from Toronto
Elly Litvak from Toronto

OUTSTANDING

We can’t say enough about the outstanding job of cleaning we have experienced from Hausly. The condo always has a pleasant aroma when we walk in the door and it sparkles with cleanliness. Hausly has been consistant in their services, reliable, fair in their pricing, and above all, trust worthy. Owner Lynsey is friendly and approachable which in my book gives it a 5 star rating ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

More about HAUSLY INC.

Hausly started as a small company back in 2017 with a big dream - to provide upscale cleaning services for all condo spaces in Toronto. The trust our customers have put in us and the amazing feedback we receive has helped us grow into one of the most loved cleaning ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Old Toronto?