Abram Peters Roofing

Catherine - Edmonton from Edmonton
Catherine - Edmonton from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replacement of a 41 year old fence

After demolishing the 87 feet of an aged ugly crumbling fence, Abram constructed a 6ft high vinyl fence. Making holes through 6 to 8 inches of concrete for some of the posts was a difficult task. The new vinyl panels are uniform and the slope of the fence barely noticeable. The cuts where the panels hook into the post covers are clean. The project was done in a timely manner and Abram was on the job when he said he would be . I never had to worry about the job being stretched out. The completed fence looks absolutely awesome! I am really happy with the new look. I would recommend Abram for this type of work. He also had to redo a down spout and a pcv drainage pipe as well as construct a long planter box along the driveway. He knows his stuff. Great job! I recommend Abram for all of the above!

we glad to hear that you are happy with the fence that's when we're happy to

Private User reviews Willingdon, AB

Reroof

They did a very good job on on my roof, very polite, the actual price was lower then the estimate was

Ellen
Ellen
0 reviews Vegreville, AB

reroofed my house and extended a roof for me

Abram roofing (Abram) and his crew were very meticulous in the job they did. When they were done there were no nails and the area was cleaned up. they did the work last year before the heavy rain. when they completed the work they credited me for shingles that were not used. I was very impressed with the work and would recommend them to anyone wanting to get their roof replaced. Great job !! it was also cheaper than expected.

we try to do our best with cleaning up! we do what we say and agree on with our costumers

bethsmolyk
bethsmolyk
0 reviews Vegreville, AB

Roofing, roof repairs, eavestroughing, replacing fascia boards

The work was timely and extremely well done. Very courteous and polite as well as very knowledgeable. Final price was exactly as quoted. I didn't hesitate to call back for further work and highly recommend him as I am sure I wouldn't think of having anyone else do work I may need in the future

thank you for the review that's what pro are suppose to do otherwise there not pro's☺

More about Abram Peters Roofing

With years of proven experience Abram Peters Roofing is sure to meet and exceed all of your roofing expectations. We ensure each project we take on is thoroughly completed to the highest standards. We believe in our work so much that we also provide a 6 year 100% no-leak warranty ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Willingdon?