J&B Quality Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Edmonton AB T6L 3Y8

Reviews for J&B Quality Painters

5 star review

Highly professional service. Good quality work and got the job done fast. 10 out of 10 would recommend. I would definitely high for future work that needs to be done.

Painting

I was very pleased with the professional service provided by J&B Quality Painters. From start to finish Jon was a pleasure to work with. The painting was completed in the time discussed. Great Job.

Greg J in Mill Woods
Greg J in Mill Woods
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hard Working with a Smile!

Jon the owner operator is a hardworking gentleman with a big heart and awesome personality.

Jon painted our fence on a corner lot. It is an old cedar fence with a ton of cutting. Jon worked diligently and steadily leaving a clean work space at the end of the day and when the job was finished. The quality of the work was above average and the completion time was appropriate.

I would not hesitate to have Jon come back and do more work around our home nor would I hesitate to recommend J&B Quality Painting to potential clients.

Cianna in Fort Mcmurray
Cianna in Fort Mcmurray

Small Paint Project

John was nothing short of excellent! He accepted a small job that any other handyman wouldn’t have bothered to do for me. He was professional, reliant and got the job done sooner than expected. I would hire him again without any hesitation and would recommend him to anyone for his services.

Angela

Chambs in Edmonton
Chambs in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Whole house interior

Hello John,

I was very satisfied with your painting services, from finding the right colours to completion. Everything was handled very professionally and efficiently with all necessary equipment needed to reach some of my high walls and hard to reach places.

The thought crossed my mind obviously to do the whole house myself… but I’m really glad I decided to go with your services. I was impressed with how quickly the job was able to be completed. Where as I would have been working on it for weeks instead of the 3 days it took your team.

I would recommend your services to anyone interested in professional painters.

At this time I do not know of anyone looking but if ever I have another project or hear of someone in need you’ll hear about it for sure!

Thanks again for the work done.

Carol from Edmonton
Carol from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Deck & House Painting

I had Jon from J & B Quality Painting complete several projects for us.
Which included; priming and painting of our large exterior deck and the interior painting of our home.
The price was exactly as quoted, which was very reasonable and more than competitive. Also all work comes with a guarantee!
Jon was very professional and super nice. Highly recommend.

Allwyn in Saint Albert
Allwyn in Saint Albert
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

painting the deck

thank you J&B for an amazing job with the deck and working with our schedule and budget . The quality of the paint and finish was really good and thank you for being upfront and honest with your pricing

Kevin in Edmonton
Kevin in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great company, but an even better story!

Jonny came in to paint the interior of our garage and we were more than satisfied with the work he did. Jonny is very professional in his work and while we could have hired any other painting company, we were more than happy to go with J&B Quality Painters to help support Jonny on his athletic journey. We highly recommend J&B Quality Painters! You'll not only be receiving exceptional service, but you'll appreciate his story and the work he's doing to support his athletic dreams. We look forward to working with him again!

M.D. in Mill Woods
M.D. in Mill Woods

Exterior Work - fence, cedar deck and cedar garage door

We were very pleased with the work of J&B Painters. All the work was exterior. Given that both the garage door and deck are cedar and we wanted semi transparent stain, it required more prepping of which Jon did a thorough job. Jon is a pleasure to work with - good communication, and honest pricing.

Fence and Basement

Jon painted our fence and basement doors. We had him back when we completed our other side of the fence because he did such such a good job. Very happy with his work and would use him again.

More about J&B Quality Painters

6 years of Experience. Offering Professional Interior and Exterior painting for all surfaces; both residential and commercials properties including maintenance buildings.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?