JNS Electrical Contractors LTD.

Toronto ON M3J 2P4
Electricians
JNS Electrical Contractors LTD.

Reviews for JNS Electrical Contractors LTD.

konst_x93
konst_x93

Electrical work for a business

My friend and I opened a salon and through some friends we got referred to Jake, He was great and not only did the work we wanted but also made great suggestions to better our busines, such as changing the lighting and plugs to optimize our earning potential I’d highly recommend them.

Happy to help. I with you the best of luck on your new business venture!

Ning Z.
Ning Z.

Pod lights installation

I needed some pod lights to be installed in my condo. And my condo management office referred me to Mr. Seddon.
He was very professional and pleasant to work with. Not only that he completed the work fast and on budget, but also gave me some different price options ahead of time so I could choose one within my budget and meet my needs. It’s quite a refreshing experience.
Highly recommended!

Thanks Kyle. Im glad we were able to help!

More about JNS Electrical Contractors LTD.

Welcome to JNS Electrical Contractors Ltd.

We are a full service electrical company. Speicaling in Residential and Commerical Service Work!

JNS offers a full range of residential and commercial electrical services. Our fully lienced electricians are ready to take on what ever challeneges you may have!

As a family run company, our focus is always on putting our customer's and their family's satisfaction first!