Vertex Design & Millwork Inc

Reviews for Vertex Design & Millwork Inc

Yaser A.
Yaser A.

Kitchen renovation

Vertex design made my dream kitchen come to life .the 2 costume made closets in the bedrooms that they also did for me are awesome great looking and organized.John was great designer looks for all small details to get the best look for the project. He was very helpful answering all my questions and directs me to all I needed to finish the renovation for the rest of the house even that wasn’t part of his job. I’m very glad and appreciated to have Vertex Design done my project . very well recommended to whoever looking for renovation.

It's a great feeling to know we were able to bring to life your vision of your dream kitchen! Our team is always ready to help our clients achieve their dream space We look forward to working with you in the near future!

Suhair A.
Suhair A.

Renovating the laundry room in my condo and installing new entrance closet doors.

My laundry room is used as laundry and storage area, it had some ugly wooden shelves around and above the washer and dryer. I wanted to better utilize the space in a nicer setting. It was a challenging project considering the limited space and the number of requirements and restrictions but the Vertex Design team managed to transform the space and provide me with the storage that I needed. It looks great.

Glad we could transform the space that you can better utilize and enjoy for your everyday use. Look forward to working with you in the near future and take on challenging projects!

Randa R.
Randa R.

Partial Kitchen renovation

The work was scheduled and done efficiently and on time. Friendly staff excellent service, good value for money.

We are always glad to see that our clients are happy with the final outcome every step of the way. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

ggsamaha
ggsamaha
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Kitchen renovation

Very honest, very professional, very friendly, excellent quality, and the price was amazing.
They even did some extra work that were not part of the job.
Well done guys.

Thanks for your kind review! We look forward to working with you in the near future!

hhabashi
hhabashi

Put up a totally new kitchen

I purchased a condo and needed to demolish the existing one and put a new kitchen. The staff, from the designer to the installers were professionals on all levels. The quality of work, great communication, punctuality...best service ever!!

We are all so happy to have been a part of this project and hope you enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come! look forward to working with you again in the near future :)

danielabdallah7
danielabdallah7
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

Hired the guys at vertex to remodel my kitchen and they did a great job. They were constantly overlooking every step of the process and making sure it's what I wanted. John the designer was able to help and advice me with the decorative and functional aspect of the kitchen aswell which I found was a great help also. Highly recommend these guys for anyone thinking of renovating there kitchen.

On behalf of all of us at Vertex, we hope you have enjoy your remodeled kitchen! Hope to be able to work with you again in the near future :)

More about Vertex Design & Millwork Inc

Welcome to Vertex Design & Millwork Inc. From your next dream kitchen to a whole new living space, Vertex provides a turn-key service for all your projects. We work with you in creating a new design concept and then make it happen for you. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

***