The Wall Doctor Inc.

Toronto ON M8V 1A4
The Wall Doctor Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for The Wall Doctor Inc.

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Fireplace removal & plaster repair

I would enthusiastically recommend Daniel and his team to any friends, neighbours or colleagues who are looking for a reliable and capable contractor.
He and his team were completely professional from the initial free quotation right through to the completion of the project. We needed more floor/wall space and wanted an updated look in our sitting room and Daniel’s team helped us achieve this!
They removed an old fireplace and completed a number of plaster repairs throughout our main floor. His team was punctual, efficient and clean and delivered on their promises.
*our house has leaded windows that throw distorted light, as you may be able to tell from the photo; the wall is completely smooth*

Thank you so much Danielle! It has been a pleasure looking after this renovation project for you guys. The pictures look great!

Steve E.
Steve E.

Replace and Paint Smooth Ceiling Drywall in Solarium

Mike and Daniel did an AMAZING job repairing and painting our ceiling drywall in our solarium a week ago. There is absolutely no sign that there were any issues with the ceiling beforehand and there has been no cracking or popping of the seams or tape in the days since the job was done. 3' x 6' of the drywall had water damage and two large holes as a result of our plumber checking for the source of the water leak. The job started at 8:30 p.m. and they were finished at 1:30 p.m.

I can say without hesitation that Mike and Daniel are masters at this work. Thank you guys for making my day!

Thank you so much Steve! I am happy that we were able to help you with this drywall repair.

Den Renovation

I chose the Wall Doctor after getting a few quotes. The job was to install and finish new drywall on all four walls and ceiling in the den. Daniel's quote was similar to the others but his level of customer service appeared better so I went with him. Also, his quote included the painting of primer which others did not. Daniel's crew started when they promised and were very polite and professional at all times.
They did a great job and I highly recommend the Wall Doctor.

Thank you Bill, It has been a pleasure looking after the drywall installation and taping of your den!

Plaster and Drywall Repair

I would recommend Daniel and his team ANY day of the week! I had a lot of scattered work throughout my home, both drywall and plaster, that I had contacted Daniel and his team to repair. I had probably 10 large plaster cracks, damage to ceilings and walls and large cut holes in the drywall that need to be repaired. In addition to all of this, when the team started working they uncovered mold in one of our plastered ceilings and were able to work to completely remove the ceiling and replace with drywall - this was no easy task as I live in a home that is over 100 years old, with nothing being straight so making the drywall fit was very difficult. At the end of the entire project I was SHOCKED at how incredible all of my walls/ceilings look - seamless! My plaster looks amazing, 100x better than before, and for both my plaster and drywall repairs you wouldn't even know there was damage done to these walls before. It's amazing how flawless Daniel and his team made them look. The team also painted my hallway as I had very high ceilings that I was unable to reach. Not only was the quality of work amazing, but the team was very respectful and tidy. I cannot say enough good things about Daniel and his team, I WILL be hiring them again and I have even referred him to friends and family already.

Thank you so much Andrea! It has been a pleasure taking care of the plaster and drywall repairs in your High Park home! Looking forward to helping you out with any future projects!

Frank in Stratford
Frank in Stratford

Plaster and Painting

We could not be any happier with the work done to our ceiling and walls (plaster & drywall repairs), and painting.
Daniel and his crew at The Wall Doctor Inc., did an outstanding job, so professional, helpful, and friendly. from our first meeting to the finished job.
We were so pleased with their work. They were clean, efficient, and timely. They passed our expectations in all aspects, and we highly recommend them to our family and friends.
Now we can sit back and enjoy our new rooms.
Thank you.
Marg & Frank

Thank you Marg and Frank! Fernando, Mike and I enjoyed working for you and appreciated your hospitality and kindness. Looking forward to helping you in the future with any other home renovation projects.

Maia
Maia

Skilled and Efficient Work

Daniel patched and painted our plaster walls following full electrical rewiring. He was responsive, clearly very knowledgeable and flexible with our difficult timeline. He helped us understand the scope of work and was always on time and completed on schedule (or ahead of schedule). He also painted one full room for us, which he was able to patch and paint in the same day to allow us to move in with the room painted. Having spoken to several companies for this work, we are extremely happy we chose The Wall Doctor and would highly recommend Daniel's work to anyone.

Hi Maia, thank you so much for hiring us to look after the plaster repairs in your Toronto home. We enjoyed working for you and Manuel and we are happy that we were able to help you get set up in your new home!

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Amazing kitchen wall reno

We needed some work on a couple of walls for our kitchen reno. The work done was the cheapest we were quoted, and the finish is perfect. We are very happy. I highly recommend and I hope to use them again at some point when we fix up the rest of the house.

Hi Andy, thank you so much for hiring the Wall Doctor for your plaster repairs, it has been a pleasure working for you and we look forward to helping you with any future home renovation projects.

percibas in Markham
percibas in Markham

One of The best - Complete Drywall Repair Job

Daniel and his team are true professionals at what they do and you will not be disappointed. I called them to fix a very poor drywall job from another contractor throughout my entire new construction, and fixing others mistakes is not an easy thing to do. But he and his team came in, assessed all the issues throughout, went over over all the problem areas and after they were done it came out perfectly. I recommend them 1000%. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much Sergio! It has been a pleasure looking after your drywall taping project, I am happy that you are getting closer to finish construction!

Plaster Renovation of Damaged Interior wall

The repair was to an historical house whose walls are 180 years old. Mike and Daniel repaired and re-plastered three time-damaged walls so they look absolutely perfect. We found the service was professional, well executed and timely. They were polite, friendly and I would recommend them without reservation. And as a plus, their fee was very reasonable.

Thank you for choosing The Wall Doctor as your plaster contractor, We truly enjoyed working for you! You have a beautiful historic home and it deserved the best plaster repairs :)

Drywall Repairs, Replacement, and Painting Following Major Electrical Work

Daniel and his team were excellent from the get-go. He was able to provide a competitive quote, as well as feedback on the job that was required (including one part that he recommended could be fixed without a costly replacement). His team showed up on time, worked around our pandemic-related work-from-home schedules, and efficiently completed the job over several days. We are delighted with the results. As we plan to continue painting other areas of the house beyond the scope of this job, Daniel made some recommendations for what to do so that it would be in keeping with the painted room that his team did.

Would highly recommend The Wall Doctor for a personal touch and will be using him again for future work around the home.

Thank you so much Nick! It has been a pleasure helping you with the plaster and drywall repairs in your house, great choice of colours for the master bedroom walls!

More about The Wall Doctor Inc.

The Wall Doctor is your trusted local contractor for any interior project related to walls and ceilings.

With over 19 years of experience in the home renovation industry we are dedicated to complete every project in a professional way and to the highest quality standards.

We provide complimentary in-house consultations and free estimates. Our competitive rates will provide you with exceptional value and great results.

Whether you need your entire house painted, your basement drywall installed or a simple plaster repair you can count on us!

Here are some of the services we provide:

One Day Drywall and Plaster Repairs, House Painting, Drywall Installation, Taping, Drywall Repair, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Partition Wall Removal, Plaster and Lathe Repairs, Water Damage Repairs, Stained Ceiling Repair, Peeling/Cracking/Bubbling Wall Repairs, Decorative Mouldings Installation and much more.

We are licensed and insured: City Of Toronto Licensed Building Renovator, WSIB Insured, 2 Million Contractor Liability Insurance.

TO READ MORE REVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS PLEASE VISIT: https://thewalldoctor.ca/