Greenvolt Electric Ltd

Greenvolt Electric Ltd

Reviews for Greenvolt Electric Ltd

Private User reviews Nanaimo, BC

Greenvolt Electrical

Needed several electrical tasks eg bathroom lights, smoke detectors and floor heating system. Ali was very prompt, efficient, courteous and reasonable. I will certainly use him again. Very highly recommended.

Stephen
Stephen
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fixing Small Electrical Problems

Excellent work done by this contractor. I had a few small projects including non-working outlet and outside light. I was very impressed by how fast he got the jobs done, and the quality of his work. Highly recommended.

Thank you Stephan for your positive review, it was a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation of Ceiling Fan

The gentleman who came to our home was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He assessed the problem and installed a new ceiling fan all in one weeks time. We are very happy with the outcome and love our new fan. We plan on contacting him in the future for our electrical needs.

It was a pleasure doing business with you, thanks for your review.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Pot lights and electrical update in Condo

Ali is a superb, honest and kind professional. He was so helpful in my renovation project. We worked to find a creative lighting solution together for my place which I am very happy with. His pricing is fair and the quality of his work excellent. I would recommend Greenvolt Electric and Ali to anyone.

It was my pleasure to work with a gentleman home owner. Looking forward for more businesses in future.

Richard Summers in North Vancouver
Richard Summers in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Security lights repair/instillation

Ali of green volt electric finished the project ahead of the deadline. He gave good suggestions for improving the old security light positioning. He discussed cost limits and stayed within budget, saving me some money by using bulbs that were still working. He worked quickly and was easy to work with. I found him trustworthy and will use him again gladly. I would recommend him for your electrical work.

It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you.

Greenvolt Electric in North Vancouver
Greenvolt Electric in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Electrical work and thermostats

We have had various electrical work done by Ali over the last few months. He is always pleasant and follows through with what he promises. His work is excellent and he starts and finishes on time. He makes himself available by phone or in person for any follow up questions or concerns .
We would highly recommend him and will surely be using his services again.

It was a pleasure meeting and doing business with you.

More about Greenvolt Electric Ltd

Electrical Design & implementation Services. Residential - Commercial - Industrial - Inspection - Panel Upgrade - Remodeling/ Rewiring - Baseboard & Fan Heaters - Lighting Upgrade - Smart Systems Contact us at: info@greenvolte. com
Looking for Electricians pros in North Vancouver?