Bespoke Reno & Decor

Reviews for Bespoke Reno & Decor

tashay.m.clarke
tashay.m.clarke

Bathroom reno

My bathroom was in desperate need of reno, so I spoke to a friend who recently had some reno done to his home. He told me it was done by Bespoke Reno & decor, I then asked how did he find there work, and said he was genuinely satisfied with the work they did. I then had them do my bathroom and I was genuinely impressed.

It was our pleasure working with you on your bathroom renovation project

Diptansh
Diptansh

Home Renovation

The team was really good and completed their work in time. Will definitely work in future.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Richelle
Richelle
0 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Designs were accurate to what I received, and when questions during the process came up, Nicholas was able to come up with amazing solutions. Install was pain free, received my countertops next day!! Pricing was extremely fair and reasonable. Nicolas was very patient with me as I was deciding on what to do...no pressure ever thru the whole Reno. Would use this company again for sure with no hesitation! Thanks Bespoke Reno

Really appreciate your positive feedback

More about Bespoke Reno & Decor