Bespoke Reno & Decor

Zino in Toronto
Zino in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom upgrade

Had an Awesome experience. The customer service was great. Quality product value for money. Very knowledgeable with different Options. I will definitely recommend bespoke for all home upgrades

It was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you to update your home.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Deck Sanding & Staining

Nicholas and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. From start to finish, they kept us informed of their progress and finished the job on time with a 100% satisfaction. We would not hesitate to recommend Bespoke Reno & Decor for any deck / patio work and will be calling them for future home improvements.

It was a pleasure working with you and really appreciate your feedback

JLP
JLP
1 review Wollaston Lake, SK

Fence tear down and new one built

Great job. The crew was fantastic. Very happy with the final product. It was a very tough job getting the old posts out and the men never complained. They cleaned up each day and worked long hours to get the job done. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you

tashay.m.clarke
tashay.m.clarke

Bathroom reno

My bathroom was in desperate need of reno, so I spoke to a friend who recently had some reno done to his home. He told me it was done by Bespoke Reno & decor, I then asked how did he find there work, and said he was genuinely satisfied with the work they did. I then had them do my bathroom and I was genuinely impressed.

It was our pleasure working with you on your bathroom renovation project

Diptansh
Diptansh

Home Renovation

The team was really good and completed their work in time. Will definitely work in future.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Richelle
Richelle
0 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Designs were accurate to what I received, and when questions during the process came up, Nicholas was able to come up with amazing solutions. Install was pain free, received my countertops next day!! Pricing was extremely fair and reasonable. Nicolas was very patient with me as I was deciding on what to do...no pressure ever thru the whole Reno. Would use this company again for sure with no hesitation! Thanks Bespoke Reno

Really appreciate your positive feedback

More about Bespoke Reno & Decor

Whether it is for an indoor or outdoor space, we provide custom services to create the space specifically to your tastes. For many individuals there needs to be certain requirements that needs to fulfil such as design and choice of colours to create that desired look and feel. By having ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Campbellville?