JP Grande

Reviews for JP Grande

M Burke
M Burke

Completely Regret Hiring this Person

We hired JP Grande in August 2020 to lay a concrete slab for a small shed, as well as a large patio and walk way. BIG MISTAKE. He is friendly, seems knowledgeable and talks a really good game, but that is where his expertise ends. It took 3 months for him to complete the job that should have taken a couple of weeks at most. I have no doubt that the only reason it was done at all was because I texted and called CONSTANTLY. After taking our first instalment of money, he began to make excuse after excuse as to why he could never show up: car troubles, family troubles, staffing issues, and many times, he just didn’t show up at all, no explanation.

He left a huge mess that often we had to clean up, ruined our new driveway with oils stains and a heavy dumpster that was left without proper supports under it. We lived with a dirty, muddy mess for months.

As far as workmanship, the patio already has 2 cracks in it, the lines he cut are crooked and I ever, the levelling is off, the coloured surface of the stamped concrete is crumbling and peeling off. There are spots where the concrete is pitted. The sealer he applied dripped down the edges of the patio and look awful.

This guy made promises, apologized regularly for the poor work, and offered us money back but NEVER came through on any of it. Now we are left with an expensive slab of concrete that I am convinced will continue to plague us with issues for years to come.

*Company was called “Custom Concrete Designs” when we engaged his services. But I have now come to understand that the company name changes pretty much every year.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Please do not hired this guy

We hired John back in 2019 to go my house and my neighbour’s house, biggest regret ever, to make the story short, end up paying someone else to brake it and re due all the mess this guy did.
He doesn’t have any people working for him.
He will take your money ,showed up the next day and due some framing, disappeared for a week or two. comes back asked for more money, might pour some con on your stairs and disappear again for weeks. I’m so sorry to had met this person.
You’ll find reviews on Ted flag and trust the pro

Muhammad in Toronto
Muhammad in Toronto

Concrete Project Nightmare

Be aware of this guy. Deceives people with different business names. Claims of having huge concrete business. Runs away with your cash, will leave a mess behind. Will ruin your project due to lack of skills and intention to complete the work. The moment you give him some money, will disappear for weeks. It's a nightmare to have him on you project. Do your due diligence before you give him work. Introduces himself with the name of John. Search the web and you will find people swindled by him. I was recently duped, he ran away with my money and left incomplete job behind. Can't get hold of him anymore.