D.A. Painting

Edgar in Montréal
Edgar in Montréal
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

5 painting projects

I hired D. A PAINTING to do a rental property and they did a fantastic job, nice quality, professional, the company clean everything after work... From then I decided use the paint services for my own house and other rentals properties and the so far are doing an amazing job...

Regards
Edgar Caro

Private User reviews , ON

Painted my 2bdrm apartment

We met and I received a quote the same day. After a few conversations he knew what I wanted done and completed it in a professional and timely manner. Until this day the paint looks amazing. Well worth every cent and highly recommend as I'll be using his services again.

Corporate in Toronto
Corporate in Toronto
1 review , ON

Great reliable service

Had my bard resprayed white by Denis and Jenn ! They were on time did the job professionally and used quality paint. We will definitely reuse their services in our upcoming Restaurant build downtown Ottawa

Great work
Marc

serialkfan in Toronto
serialkfan in Toronto
0 reviews Cornwall, ON

Painting In apartment

Fast, affordable, reliable service. Great work, super clean and friendly. Would definitely use them again!

More about D.A. Painting

Welcome to D.A. Painting.

We are a passionate and energetic team of Painters. With over 12 years of experience on a variety of projects types and scales, we have what it takes to get your job done right.

From brush to roller to sprayers, we can cover all areas of your painting and coating projects. We use cutting edge products and equipment to bring a unique edge to our work. So if its a large or small project, indoor or outdoor, commercial, industrial or recreational, make sure you make us your first choice to get things done right, the first shot.