Flooring Office

Dave in Milton
Dave in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Staircase and luxury vinyl planks install in 4 bedrooms

Since the beginning I called them I felt that my home was treated as a priority for them. They were very helpful in choosing the flooring as we were indecisive on whether to go with hardwood flooring. They had many options to chose from and they were very patient in the process on our selecting the flooring and spindles required for the job. They matched pricing on vinyl flooring we had seen elsewhere which saved us some money also.
I was not expecting the job to occur so quickly given the pandemic and was pleased it got started so quickly.
My wife and I were more than happy with the work performed and the professionalism displayed. I have already referred my parents to get similar work done as I know they will receive top rate service with quality install. Thanks guys for your input and quality work.

avahoma
avahoma

Best stairs renovation

Flooring office did an amazing job with my stairs. They were extremely polite, punctual, reliable and helpful. They are hard working and did the best job. I highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely hire them again for any future jobs!

strong99
strong99

Complete House Flooring Renovation

These guys are absolutely amazing! They installed hardwood on my living room floor and all my bedrooms. This company is by far the most professional, time efficient and thoughtful I have ever dealt with. Would recommend them every time!!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Hardwood flooring install

The install job was excellent and completed in a very timely manner. They were very professional, clean, followed COVID protocols and were also very friendly. Equipment and tools were top notch. They were very meticulous and perfectionists with their work. Pricing was very reasonable and would highly recommend Kaan and his team to anyone.

Sinan in Markham
Sinan in Markham

Vinyl installation

He was very polite and punctual. He worked clean and definitely recommend him. I’m very happy with my new Vinyl flooring.

Thank you for your review Sinan, I hope you're enjoying your new floor!

HN
HN

Project

I needed to replace existing carpet in a bedroom with laminate flooring to match the rest of the unit. Kaan didn't turn down a small job and was very professional throughout the entire process. He had amazing customer service and attitude. I'm very impressed with the work and I'm so glad I went with this company. I would definitely recommend him for flooring needs!

Hi HN,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and it's great to see that our customers recommend us too. Looking forward to future projects!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

Adam
Adam

Flooring throughout condo

Kaan and his team were, responsive, had good communication, flexible and did excellent work. They were very accommodating and were able to complete my floors on short notice. I highly recommend the Flooring Office!

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was wonderful working on your project, looking forward to the next!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

anas.sibaoueih in Toronto
anas.sibaoueih in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring and Stairs

Flooring Office gave me the service I was looking for. Starts look amazing. I would recommend him to my friends and family for their house. Thank you for your work!

Thanks for choosing Flooring Office for your wood stairs. Hope to be working with you very soon!

Guler in Mississauga
Guler in Mississauga

Vinyl Basement Flooring

Flooring Office was very understanding of our budget and his Job was very clean and neat. His professionalism was top notch and will forward working with him in the future!

Thank you Guler for your kind words. Please do not hesitate to call us for any flooring solutions. More than happy to help you again!

mathew_2314 in Toronto
mathew_2314 in Toronto

Flooring Laminate

Hands down the best flooring company in Toronto, very helpful guys and most importantly time efficient. The had no problems installing was extremely responsive to my requests and at the end it was a beautiful finish. Overall great company would recommend to anyone that is trying to get a flooring job!

Glad you liked our services. As you know, our policy is customer satisfaction. We will do our best for your next project. Thank you!

More about Flooring Office

Flooring Office provides flooring and home renovation services like full house & basement renovations, K&B (Kitchen & Bath) remodeling, or other smaller jobs like only tiling, painting & drywalling, etc.., to both residential customers and large scale businesses throughout Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and surrounding areas. We are pleased to pass our knowledge and skills in the industry to our clients with maximum professionalism.

Call Henry for a free quote and in-home estimate today at 416-829-9519.
Rough estimates can be provided via no visitation.