Flooring Office

Reviews for Flooring Office

coach
coach

Unprofessional

I hired Flooring Office to finish a small portion (30 sqft) of laminate floor due to tile removal. Their quoted price was high, but they were available on short notice so I booked them.

They came in on time, worked very quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up when they were done. They were very polite and professional when doing the job.

I did not catch it in time but the floor was installed without an underlay required by my condo building. When initially discussing the price, it was agreed that the underlay would be included (I in fact called back to confirm this before booking them). This was disputed after the fact and I was asked to pay 75% of the original price to have it redone properly. The result is that this area of floor jostles around, bounces, and is loud. It's immediately apparent to anyone who enters the unit and walks on the previously existing laminate floor, which was installed properly by more professional installers.

That, along with another issue that was not communicated properly, leads me to not recommend this business. I now need to have my previous floor installer come back and redo their work the way it should have been done.

If you do decide to use them, be sure to have *exactly* what you want done in writing and signed by them, and then if they forget something, I guess don't expect them to make it right.

Like the previous reviewer, I wanted to like these guys and use them for a couple of other places but unfortunately I can't recommend them. I've worked with 10 or so trades in the past 2 years and this is not how you run a business or finish a job.

KS in Mississauga
KS in Mississauga

Generally decent work

Mostly good work. I did like the guys from the start.
There were some mistakes, but with the passage of time I am becoming more willing to overlook those, given the bigger issues that I have had with other contractors recently. In comparison to the others, these sins are starting to look smaller.

Review has 2 previous versions
madfoodlover in Toronto
madfoodlover in Toronto

Solid work and good customer service

Flooring Office offers competitive pricing with decent work. We had previously purchased flooring that needed to be installed in two bedrooms and a hallway. Flooring Office did the installation and supplied and installed new baseboards as well. In addition they completely redid our staircase. What a magnificent difference! They did a great job staining and making the stairs seamlessly integrate with our new floor colour. Although they are young, Kaan aims to please and is fantastic at following up with any fixes or corrections that need to be done.

Review has 2 previous versions

The most hospitable, caring and easy to work with client we have had! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

Dave in Milton
Dave in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Staircase and luxury vinyl planks install in 4 bedrooms

Since the beginning I called them I felt that my home was treated as a priority for them. They were very helpful in choosing the flooring as we were indecisive on whether to go with hardwood flooring. They had many options to chose from and they were very patient in the process on our selecting the flooring and spindles required for the job. They matched pricing on vinyl flooring we had seen elsewhere which saved us some money also.
I was not expecting the job to occur so quickly given the pandemic and was pleased it got started so quickly.
My wife and I were more than happy with the work performed and the professionalism displayed. I have already referred my parents to get similar work done as I know they will receive top rate service with quality install. Thanks guys for your input and quality work.

Thank you for the great review! We are proud to have guided you into the right direction and given you quality service up to your expectations!

avahoma
avahoma

Best stairs renovation

Flooring office did an amazing job with my stairs. They were extremely polite, punctual, reliable and helpful. They are hard working and did the best job. I highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely hire them again for any future jobs!

Thank you Ava for your great feedback we are glad to have satisfied you with your stair remodelling!

strong99
strong99

Complete House Flooring Renovation

These guys are absolutely amazing! They installed hardwood on my living room floor and all my bedrooms. This company is by far the most professional, time efficient and thoughtful I have ever dealt with. Would recommend them every time!!

Thank you for your feedback Richard! We hope to have satisfied you with your new house floor i installation!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Hardwood flooring install

The install job was excellent and completed in a very timely manner. They were very professional, clean, followed COVID protocols and were also very friendly. Equipment and tools were top notch. They were very meticulous and perfectionists with their work. Pricing was very reasonable and would highly recommend Kaan and his team to anyone.

Peter our best client thus far! Great family man with a beautiful hone we hope to have lived up to your standard!

Sinan in Markham
Sinan in Markham

Vinyl installation

He was very polite and punctual. He worked clean and definitely recommend him. I’m very happy with my new Vinyl flooring.

Thank you for your review Sinan, I hope you're enjoying your new floor!

HN
HN

Project

I needed to replace existing carpet in a bedroom with laminate flooring to match the rest of the unit. Kaan didn't turn down a small job and was very professional throughout the entire process. He had amazing customer service and attitude. I'm very impressed with the work and I'm so glad I went with this company. I would definitely recommend him for flooring needs!

Hi HN,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We pride ourselves on our customer service and it's great to see that our customers recommend us too. Looking forward to future projects!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

Adam
Adam

Flooring throughout condo

Kaan and his team were, responsive, had good communication, flexible and did excellent work. They were very accommodating and were able to complete my floors on short notice. I highly recommend the Flooring Office!

Hi Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was wonderful working on your project, looking forward to the next!
Warm regards,
Kaan and the Flooring Office Team

More about Flooring Office

Flooring Office provides flooring and home renovation services like full house & basement renovations, K&B (Kitchen & Bath) remodeling, or other smaller jobs like only tiling, painting & drywalling, etc.., to both residential customers and large scale businesses throughout Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and surrounding areas. We are pleased to pass our knowledge and skills in the industry to our clients with maximum professionalism.

Call Henry for a free quote and in-home estimate today at 416-829-9519.
Rough estimates can be provided via no visitation.