Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Melody Jackson  in Mississauga
Melody Jackson in Mississauga

Picture Hanging in Apartment with cement walls

I was really impressed with the entire customer experience from the time i called Mr. handyman to the Guys who showed up at my door, how polite and considerate they were, they worked fast and cleaned up after themselves, and it was just such a pleasant experience. My home now feels like a home with my pictures all hung in just the right spot. I have lived here since July but without the proper tools, like a hammer drill i could not hang any of my photos! Thank you Mr. Handyman!! and Claudio and team.

All of us here at Mr. Handyman would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work on home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hanging art

I had numerous prints and art to be hung up, including a few multi- piece pictures and needed help . Claudio and Anthony arrived a few minutes early and proceeded to review my plans, then got right to it. They were friendly, attentive to my wishes and got everything done quickly and neatly. I am very happy with their work and will not hesitate to ask for them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your review!
We look forward to working with you again!

vteacher
vteacher

basement renovation

the project was clearly outlined and completed as discussed.
the workers were always very pleasant and considerate. I am most impressed by
the attention to detail throughout the process. I look forward to the continued services planned
in the near future.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's always our pleasure working with you!

More about Mr. Handyman of Mississauga & Etobicoke

Mr. Handyman is a one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. We specialize in checking off the small jobs from your "to-do list" so you can relax in your home, not work in it. From small tasks to major projects, our technicians can handle it ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Etobicoke ?