Renovative Building

Reviews for Renovative Building

JC
JC

Kitchen, Main Room, and Back Deck Renovation

Arvin and his team came in when I discovered our house was missing insulation after a pipe freezing incident. After consulting a number of companies, I chose Renovative to do the job - a complete rebuild of my kitchen and back room... the month before Christmas. Not only did they keep everything very transparent on the pricing side, which had to have been challenging given how quickly we were moving... they ensured everything was on time, meaning I actually got to make Christmas dinner for my kids. :)

Since then, I've used the Renovative team to redo the foyer, refixture the upstairs bathroom, rebuild a deck and pergola for a pandemic winter, and they started rebuilding my basement bathroom before lockdown. They have been easy to work with and people always comment on how great everything looks! Highly recommend.

Khashi.nassiri
Khashi.nassiri
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovations

We have been so impressed with quality, creativity and excellence of arvin and the entire team. Having hired Renovativebuilding for several jobs over the years.
He does NOT pretend low pricing and then later add in “unforeseen” expenses. He is our contractor of choice.

Allan
Allan
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

basement renovation

Hired them to finish a basement. The entire job went off without any problems and was on time and budget. Would recommend to anyone looking for a high quality job well done.

More about Renovative Building

Experienced team servicing Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in kitchen, bathroom & basement renovations along with interior & exterior design, decks, fences, glass & aluminum. What we do is based on our Clients wants and needs, we have the ability to create your dream home before your eyes but ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?