www.Disposeofit.ca

www.Disposeofit.ca

Review for www.Disposeofit.ca

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Unfair Practices & Failure To Refund Consumer Deposit

I ordered a bin from Disposeofit.ca, they attended to my needs very quickly, they asked me for an emt of $425 once the bin was dropped, I got it for 7 days, they charged me $99 for 7 days for the rental and $79 per 1 ton. After I had told them to pick it up, I was owed a balance. I had the bin picked up at September 20th, 2019, it is now October, 21st, 2019 and I am still waiting for my refund. I have been contacting the owner, I have sent them multiple emails and text messages and still have not gotten a reply or my refund. I would not recommend this bin rental or junk removal company due to their unfair practices and failure to return consumer deposits back in a timely manner.