Maia Mechanical

kerithia
kerithia
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Fireplace

Mark recommended and installed a beautiful fireplace that perfectly suited the decor of our newly finished basement. Extremely professional and reliable.

psinghdc
psinghdc
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Office Air Conditioner maintenace and belt replacement. Home Furnace motor replacement and service.

Mark is professional and efficient with his work. My office needed service to its unit and Mark diagnosed and fixed my AC unit and furnace along with belt changing an fixing my thermostat. For my house my furnace motor stopped working and we had a young baby at home and Mark was over right away and fixed our issue. Overall Mark is a person a would recommend without hesitation.

donny.cordeiro
donny.cordeiro

Furnace repair, installation of new AC unit

Mark is a great guy to deal with he does exceptional work in a timely manner, he's been my heating and air conditioning guy for as long as i can remember.... Highly Recommended.....

David
David

Furnace and AC replacement

We had a furnace and AC replacement done by Maia Mechanical. Mark is professional and friendly. It was a complicated job, but Mark figured out the best solution and had us up and running same day. Good workmanship; all the little details were completed and neat. He takes pride in the quality of work. I would highly recommend Maia Mechanical

Nick
Nick
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

A/C

We had an a/c unit installed. Very professional manner, excellent customer service and done right. Overall really happy, would strongly recommend.

hockeh
hockeh
0 reviews Rockwood, ON

Furnace, AC and hot water Tank

Mr. Maia

I was doing a house renovation and Maia Mechanical who had done previous work for me over the years came to my house and did a complete install of a new furnace, AC and hot water tank. They recommended the type of product to go with which was also affordable. The work was done very well and clean.

michaelandcaitlinjeffery
michaelandcaitlinjeffery

Fireplace Maintenance

We have a gas fireplace in our family room that stopped functioning properly over a year ago. We had another service company in last year, who told us we'd need to replace the entire unit, which would have costs us thousands of dollars. Mark came recommended through a general contractor we had used in the past. He was quick to respond, willing to meet in the evening (we both work FT) and punctual. On his first visit, he went above and beyond to source the cause of the problem. He took the time to ensure he did all the necessary troubleshooting to properly diagnose the problem. He was very courteous of our space; laying down blankets and padding to avoid any damage. He was able to find the root of the cause, which in turn, ended up being a much more economical fix then what had originally been proposed to us. The turnaround time for parts and service was within the week and once again, the work was excellent! We're happy to say we now have a fully functional gas fireplace, thanks to Mark, and we can go into winter knowing we'll be nice and warm. Thank you Mark!

More about Maia Mechanical

18 years of professional experience in residential and commercial hvac .
Service and installation of furnaces,air conditioning, fire places ,ductless cooling/heat pumps ,gas lines,sheet metal ,hot water tanks/tankless water heaters, boilers ,roof top units , exhaust fans ,indoor air quality such as erv/hrv, humidifiers, hepa air filtration systems