Plumber Near Me

Halton Hills ON L7G 4S8

Reviews for Plumber Near Me

Great service provider

Professional and fair, Clean work. Reliable and friendly
Alex is a great person to work with
Heavily recommended

Thank you so much!!

junojesuthasan
junojesuthasan
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Laundry Reno

We are currently moving our laundry room and Alex was very helpful in guiding us through that process from a plumbing perspective. He was very helpful with outlining any design challenges and made sure we understand how to do things right so we didn't have issues in the future.

Alex has been great to work with, and will definitely contacting Alex for any future plumbing needs that we have!

Thank you so much for hiring Plumber Near Me for you project. We will be happy to assist you with your future projects.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Install water line for fridge

Alex was very informative and quick to respond. His service was professional and respected the Covid regulations. Fridge was producing water and ice in no time. I would highly recommended his service.

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to work at your project. Plumber Near Me will be happy to assist you with any request in the future

Marc
Marc

Bathtub rough in modification

I was very pleased with Plumber Near Me. Alex was very professional, clean and did an excellent job. His workmanship was excellent!! He had no issue showing me his credentials, during our first conversation. I was satisfied, that he was licensed, with "red-seal" qualifications. Alex did showed up when he said he would, and explained in detail what needed to be done. Alex is hard working and focused! When I was concerned about certain issues, he came back to make sure everything was good. I was very pleased. In the future, I am going to ask him to do more work for me, and would highly recommend him without any hesitation. Alex, thank you for helping me out with my plumbing needs.
Look forward to getting the bathtub done soon. Marc R

agent85
agent85
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Drain backup

I had a drain backup on Sunday around 7:30 pm, called several brand name companies and no one was available for the same day service. Luckily Plumber Near Me was still open and Alex agreed to come. He arrived on time as he promised in one hour. Very clean and efficient service. I will definitely use them again and will recommend Plumber Near Me for all my friends.

Thank you a lot for posting this review, Plumber Near Me will be happy to help you in the future.

Water proofing

I had a flood in my basement so i called several companies to get the issue fixed. Plumber Near Me was the first to respond and Alex was at my door as he promised within one hour. After a quick assessment he explained what was the issue and offered several options. Also he took his time and explained all cons and pros of every option. I was very impressed with Alex and decided to go with Plumber Near Me. After locates where completed Alex and his crew showed up as he promised on time. The work was done fast and when they left everything was very clean. I'm very happy and definitely will recommend this company to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for finding time and writing this review. Plumber Near Me is looking forward to assist you with your future projects.

Ahmed Sayes  from Oakville
Ahmed Sayes from Oakville

water leak in basement

Great service from Alex. Got a call quicky from Alex after asking for service on homestars. Alex quickly identified the problem and provided solution/estimate on the spot then worked in fixing the issue immediately. Very pleased with the service and cost to repair drainage pipes in basement. If I have any plumbing issues, I will certainly call Alex.

Thank you so much for finding time to write this review. Plumber Near Me will be pleased to have you as the customer in the future.

S Bird from Burlington
S Bird from Burlington

Sewer back up!!

Alex was great. He arrived within the time he said he would (1 hour) and did everything he could to help us. It turned out to be a bigger issue that required the Region to get involved, but Alex gave us great advice and followed up the next day to make sure everything was resolved. He came back the next day and reinstalled our toilet at no cost.
Will definately use him again and would recommend.

Thank you so much for finding time and leaving your kind review. It was our pleasure to help. Plumber Near Me is looking forward to assist you with your next project.

Alina Vasilyeva from Toronto
Alina Vasilyeva from Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom

I hired Plumber Near Me to install new faucets in my kitchen and bathroom. I was highly impressed with quality of work, advice and customer service as well. Alex was able to come during my lunch break and finish everything on time, so it was nice. Definitely can recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a well done job.

Thank you so much, It was our pleasure.

John in North york
John in North york

Bathroom

We called Plumber near me when we just started our new house purchase hunting. We were highly impressed by Alex professionalism and patience with us as a first time buyers. He has done for us 2 camera inspections at 2 different properties. Explained us everything really clearly and answered allll of our questions lol . So we decided to hire him to do waterproofing to our newly purchased property. Alex gave us reasonably priced estimate again and in couple days assigned crew has arrived. Very satisfied with those guys as well. Thank you Alex again for your time and patience.
Already considering plumber near me to be involved in our next renovation project in summer time.

Thank you John for your feedback. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Plumber Near Me

Hello neighbour!
Plumber Near Me was found to fulfill the needs of GTA homes and home owners in experienced and pocket-friendly drainage and waterproofing contractor that cares.

We are listening patiently to all of your needs and offering a solution you actually need. With decades of experience we have learned there is nothing more valuable than 100% happy and satisfied customer. You deserve to know what went wrong, why and what should be done to fix it, as well as exact cost involved to fix it