Grace Cleaning

Reviews for Grace Cleaning

jhewills
jhewills

House

The lady cleaned my house very well. She took such pride in her work and I was very satisfied with the finishing! I would definitely recommend Grace cleaning to anyone who is looking for a good Cleaning Company!

Charmaine
Charmaine

Basement, kitchen renovation cleanings

There were dust and dirt everywhere I didn't know they were able to clean it in one visit, but they were amazing I didn't recognize my house everything was clean and shiny ,excellent job guys thank you so much.

jmike603@gmail.com
J. 3.

Apartment

Grace cleaning company has done a very satisfactory job on my home. Therefore I would definately recommend them to anyone who need a cleaner.

Thank you so much. I'm happy we were able to satisfy your request.

richardmcfarlane
richardmcfarlane

Complete house cleaned.

My house was cleaned in a professional manner, i'm please with the job and would recommend this to anyone.

Thank you so much. I'm happy that you were pleased with our service.

More about Grace Cleaning