Contraxs Canada

Review for Contraxs Canada

Mr kokilesz in North York
Mr kokilesz in North York

renovation project

Thank you so much for contraxs canada (Thomas) for the quick, professional, on budget renovation what they did in my condo in Richmond hill. The communication, is very easy with the company, and they helped me save a lots of money and recommend the best , and cheapest option to make my unit my dream home again. Thank you guys!

thank you so much it was our pleasure.

More about Contraxs Canada

we are a Renovation company with over 20 years of experience, delivering quality workmanship, on time and within budget. we focus on all kinds of renovation needs, inside and out, including homes, cottages and condominiums.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?