Angels Heating & Cooling LTD

Michael P.
Michael P.
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Boiler Repair

I found them online to repair my boiler, I called them on Sunday and I got a really nice agent over the phone, and they were able to fix my boiler on the same day with really reasonable pricing.

Thanks Angels and I will use them again and highly recommended.

Michael patho

Michael Patho,

We do appreciate for the opportunity to acknowledge our service. Have a great and warm winter ahead.

Sincerely,
Management of Angels Heating & Cooling LTD.

More about Angels Heating & Cooling LTD

'Angel's Heating & Cooling has been offering Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning services to the Greater Vancouver Area, and is a proud member of the Reliance Home Comfort Family. We focus on solutions for residential HVAC and indoor Air quality. While we are recognized for offering a range of home comfort solutions including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, hot water & on-demand installations, our reputation is built on servicing and repairing HVAC systems, and assisting homeowners in maintaining an overall healthy home with good air quality. Our objective is to support our customers’ choices and offer options to ensure they have the highest quality service, with the best possible prices and healthiest indoor comfort.'