Pro Glass & Railings

Reviews for Pro Glass & Railings

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Frameless Shower Glass

Pro glass was on time, punctual, and the gentleman that came (Jacob) to install my frameless shower glass was extremely polite and followed all Covid protocols. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Pro glass to anyone!

Thank you so much Karen, appreciate the kind words!

Noodelz
Noodelz

glass railings

i got amazing service from jordan and the team at pro glass and railings, they provided high quality work and were on time and very clean, i would highly recommend pro glass

Thank you, appreciate it!

dparhar in Toronto
dparhar in Toronto

Glass Railings for Backyard Deck

Used Pro Glass and Railings for glass railings on my new backyard deck. Found the experience working with Pro Glass to be excellent.
The team was very responsive once I reached out for a quote, their quote was competitive, and they immediately showed up to do measurements once I booked them in. Andreas and the install team did an excellent job explaining everything and answering all my questions. Very pleased with Pro Glass and Railings and would highly recommend them for any glass or railings work. The finished product was excellent

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are pleased to hear you had an incredible experience with us and hope to work with you again in the future!

Azay
Azay

Glass Showers

Amazing quality! PGR did our glass showers. They were timely and accurate throughout the entire process. This company is professional and I am super pleased with the work completed, it is exactly what I had in mind. I am a super happy customer!

Thank you for your review Azay! We appreciate the kind words. Hope to work with you again in the near future!

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Glass & Handrailing

Simply put! This guys are amazing.I contacted Proglass and Railing via instagram. We were moving so they assisted us with a rush delivery. They arrived on time and delivered A1 service and product. Thank you Jordan and Katherine. You and the team made this process seamless and painless 5 Stars all around

Thank you very much Shawn! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your review!

More about Pro Glass & Railings

Pro Glass & Railing has specialized in custom glass, shower doors, showers, glass railings, store fronts, custom mirror and office partition installation for the last decade in the Greater Toronto Area. Since 2010, we have become a household name for professional glass applications for both Commercial and Residential projects. Our team’s experience and extensive education in the sector ensures that we provide our services with the utmost precision, meticulousness, and reliability for our clients.