Pro Glass & Railings

Reviews for Pro Glass & Railings

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Frameless Shower Glass

Pro glass was on time, punctual, and the gentleman that came (Jacob) to install my frameless shower glass was extremely polite and followed all Covid protocols. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Pro glass to anyone!

Thank you so much Karen, appreciate the kind words!

Shawn in Toronto
Shawn in Toronto

Glass & Handrailing

Simply put! This guys are amazing.I contacted Proglass and Railing via instagram. We were moving so they assisted us with a rush delivery. They arrived on time and delivered A1 service and product. Thank you Jordan and Katherine. You and the team made this process seamless and painless 5 Stars all around

Thank you very much Shawn! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your review!

MM
MM

Frosted Glass Balcony

I Found this company on homestars.com, and I highly recommend. I had my balcony railing done in a frosted glass and it was an excellent job, fair pricing and fantastic customer service. We will be using again for our shower install.

That is amazing to hear! Thank you for your review and we are excited to work with you again!

Dom332Soud
Dom332Soud

Glass stair railings

Pro Glass & Railing was referred to us. From beginning to end, the service was top notch! The experience was so positive! Jordan and Jakub were very professional, dependable and everything that they said or promised....they were true to their words. Something must be said of the quality of the materials and workmanship. They were excellent, bar none! Our railings were installed in a timely manner. It was such a pleasure working with Pro Glass & Railings. We had our glass shower supplied and installed by another company, unfortunately. We will definitely be using Jordan and Jakub to redo this project. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Thank you very much for your kind words we appreciate it! It was as well a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the future. Thanks again for your review.

daniela in Innisfil
daniela in Innisfil

Glass Railings for Patio

I was looking to get glass railings for my second floor patio and I reached out to at least 10+ different railing companies for an entire year going back and forth. All these other companies didn't show up, never responded, did not get back to me after taking measurements with pricing etc. I really thought I was never going to get my railings installed.

Then I found Pro Glass and got a quote and a date scheduled for measuring all within the same day that I sent an e-mail and my glass railings installed within 3-4 weeks from that date. The price was great, the installation was quick, mess free, great quality and the customer service was outstanding!

We have had so many strangers knock on our door asking where we got our railings from because people love them!

10/10 recommend Pro Glass & Railings and I will use them for all and any future projects.

Thank you so much for your kind words and review Daniela we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure installing your railings and are thrilled you had a great experience with us. We hope to work with you in the near future!

Glass around deck

Great company!
Punctual, finished job on time as promised !
My deck looks amazing !!! We will definitely will work with them again .
Thank you for you hard work !
Tatiana

Thank you Tatiana! It was a pleasure completing your deck and we look forward to working for you again in the near future!

Lynne
Lynne

Front porch and stairs railings 1600

My husband was the one who contacted Pro Glass. Tom came for estimate. Project wasn't done on estimated time due to Pandemic! It took about 4 weeks for the workers to come and did the job on the same day. We were worried initially because the height of the stairs and porch was a little high and without railings for a long time it is not safe for all of us! Had to call Tom to expedite the process. The job was successfully finished and we were very happy with the outcome!

Thank you Lynne, appreciate the review :)

Shmulik
Shmulik

Glass Showers

I was looking for a company to do my glass showers for almost 4 months and struggled finding an adequate company. I than stumbled upon Pro Glass and Railings and instantly knew I needed to book with them. I was very impressed with their work as they took quick measurements and finished the process quickly and precisely. I highly suggest using them for your project. Thank you Pro Glass and Railings!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Glass Railings for exterior deck

This company surpassed my expectations! I decided to get aluminum railings done on very short notice however they were up for the job and completed it accurately and quickly. Jordan came right away to give me a quote that was affordable. This company is amazing and I would highly recommend booking with them because you will not regret it. Thank you PCR!

Brooke ash
Brooke ash

Glass Railings

Very pleased with our experience with Pro Glass and Railings. The crew was super patient and the process went very smoothly. The installation was completed quickly and accurately. I greatly appreciate this company and highly recommend! Thank you Jordan!

Thank you so much!

More about Pro Glass & Railings

Pro Glass & Railing has specialized in custom glass, shower doors, showers, glass railings, store fronts, custom mirror and office partition installation for the last decade in the Greater Toronto Area. Since 2010, we have become a household name for professional glass applications for both Commercial and Residential projects. Our team’s experience and extensive education in the sector ensures that we provide our services with the utmost precision, meticulousness, and reliability for our clients.