Pro Glass & Railings

Reviews for Pro Glass & Railings

samantha
samantha
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Design and installation of glass shower enclosure

Pro Glass and Railings recently installed glass shower enclosures in two bathrooms in our home. I will be referring this company to all my family, friends and neighbours as the entire experience from the initial consultation to the installation was seamless. They came up with creative ideas for a difficult space and worked within my budget. The work was completed on time, the craftsmanship of the product is excellent and the worksite was left spotless. Communication was great throughout the project and they patiently addressed all my questions and concerns. It has been a pleasure to work with Pro Glass and we will definitely contract them in the next few months to do an install in our basement bathroom. Thank you Pro Glass and Railings!

Hi Sam,

thank you so much for giving us the opportunity, appreciate the kind words!

Mike M.
Mike M.

Staircase glass railing

I’ve got to admit out of all the contracts I have dealt with throughout my whole house renovation project I was most impressed with Jordan’s key attention to detail. Jordan and his team are very reliable and he was able to answer all my questions to make me feel comfortable through the whole experience. Installing my glass railings made a huge difference, it really opened up the space. I would highly recommend Pro Glass and Railings.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Pro Glass & Railings

Pro Glass & Railing has specialized in custom glass, shower doors, showers, glass railings, store fronts, custom mirror and office partition installation for the last decade in the Greater Toronto Area. Since 2010, we have become a household name for professional glass applications for both Commercial and Residential projects. Our team’s experience and extensive education in the sector ensures that we provide our services with the utmost precision, meticulousness, and reliability for our clients.