Irem Carpet and Flooring

Melanie
Melanie
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Great job!

From start to finish, they were true professionals. Quick to answer my questions, extremely helpful with the flooring choices. They showed up on time and did an excellent job. The pricing was reasonable as well!

Ati

craftsmanship ✔️
professionalism ✔️
timeline ✔️
wood quality ✔️
Ripped old fashioned floors out installed modern & new !

Big hands come with bigger expectations...
Thanks ☪️

Sean
Sean
1 review Milton, ON

Basement flooring /stairs reno

Gary was fantastic to work with ,he ticked all the boxes.Freindly,on time,great skill set,great work ethic,very reasonably priced ,clean and detail oriented.

I dont usually do reviews on anything but Gary left such am impression on us I was compelled to do so.

Thank you very much for your nice comments. It is an honor to work with you.

Al
Al
11 reviews Guelph, ON

Vinyl plank flooring installed

I needed my basement apartment flooring replaced because the original carpet and vinyl was older and needed updating. After looking on the HomeStars site, I decided to go with Irem Carpet and Flooring. I spoke to Kahn and he seemed very knowledgeable about the type of floor I wanted. He gave me a competitive quote and he was able to install our new floor within a week. He was very polite and very professional throughout the entire installation. After the job was done, I noticed a small minor issue and he returned the next day and looked after it, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend Irem Carpet and Flooring.

thank you it's an honor to work with you

Charlene in Toronto
Charlene in Toronto

Basement carpet replacement

We are so happy that we went with Khan to redo our basement carpet. He was Friendly, helpful and very patient when it came to picking out the right carpet. I was having second thoughts about my original selection and he came by our house a second time to show other options. He was also flexible with our timing and had a very fast turn around time. The installation was quick and tidy. If I had to redo our carpet again I’d go with Irem carpet in a heartbeat. Thank you Khan!

thank you for your nice comments it is an honor to work with you

Angelo
Angelo

Stair rebuild and retiled

They were professional, kind to my tenants, worked neat and quite. I only wish I had more stairs to get done. I would definitely call them again. Thank you

thank you so much it is our pride to work with you

Timur S from North York
Timur S from North York

Very pleased with speed and quality of service

I am very pleased with this company. The contractor responded back to me right after I requested quotes. I liked their very friendly and professional manners. I was offered with variety of materials and installation options. Even I had a small project it was taken very seriously. Two very nice guys came at the exact time we agreed and did all the work fast and great quality. If I need more carpet work I will hire them again.

Thank you. working with you was very nice

armaganu
armaganu
0 reviews Milton, ON

Runner stairs

Very professional workers. They know what they are doing. Very satisfied with their service and will suggest them to everyone.

thank you!!!

More about Irem Carpet and Flooring

Welcome to Irem Carpet and Flooring
A family tradition of guiding clients to future proof their investment backed up by excellent installation and customer service.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.
647-292-5338