King Electrical Ltd.

Brampton ON L7A 1C2
King Electrical Ltd.

Reviews for King Electrical Ltd.

Lpreet42
Lpreet42

Kitchen renovation

I recommend king electrical for all electrical stuff. I just plan to do potlights but after the installation of lights I plan another electrical stuff to do. Very genuine price. Workers are very professional and friendly.

Thank you!

Komal A.
Komal A.

Kitchen renovation

Electricians are very professional and friendly. They did neat and clean job. I highly recommend king electrical.

Thanks alot.

Harendrajoshi
Harendrajoshi
0 reviews Milton, ON

LED lights, Pot lights, Spot Lights, decorative lights

They did an excellent job within the time frame. Extremely knowledgeable, humble and very economic.
I strongly recommend their products and services. They completed the satisfactory work of my two homes.

Mailbox956
Mailbox956

Out side pot lights

Great work, timely and accurately. I would recommend this contractor to anyone who looks for good and timely job. We were thinking of installing only 10-15 lights ,but we decided to put 30. Friendly team and very professional. The work was done for half a day. A+

Hareesh P.
Hareesh P.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Pot light install indoor

Hi, I got 15 pot lights installed . The prices were very reasonable. The Crew were very professional and cleaned up after their work. The pot lights they installed were of good quality. I would recommend to anyone.

Siva in Toronto
Siva in Toronto

Pot lights

I’m in Milton never chose this company, they did a bad job and were not professional they said come back and fixed the problem never come back totally waste my money $1100.00 they damage your ceiling I upload picture this company totally bad job

Hi, Siva we fixed your problem. The picture you are showing that was not our mistake. But still electricians fixed that. Thank you

TeyArbo
TeyArbo

Installation of potlights

King Electrical was referred by our neighbor. Although the electricians arrived late, they finished the job well. The parts and installation of potlights are in reasonable price. For sure, I will recommend it to my friends.

Navjot S.
Navjot S.

Kitchen

Fully professional and friendly. Crew members did super job. I really feel happy after the job finished they clean up area. Well done job

Thank you for your trust.

More about King Electrical Ltd.