Your guy appliance repair

Toronto ON M3H 4Y2
Your guy appliance repair

Reviews for Your guy appliance repair

Craig
Craig

Washing machine repair

Washing machine drain pump was clogged. The repairman fixed the problem quickly. I'm completely satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him.

Thank you Craig for the review and kind words! We like and doing everything that our customers gets completely satisfied !
Your Guy Appliance Repair !

Dmitry in Brampton
Dmitry in Brampton

Professional, Prompt and Reliable

Professional, prompt and friendly service from Eugene. Repaired my leaking dishwasher in a heartbeat, at a more then fair price. Call him anytime, anywhere in ON - this guy works 24/7, and came to us on time. Highly recommend for any reliable appliance repairs. #YourGuyApplianceRepair #Recommend

Thank you Dmitry ! We appreciate our customers and giving a best service!
Your Guy Appliance Repair
@yourguyappliancerepair

the4jorges
the4jorges
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Water was leaking from our dishwasher

"Appliance Guy, " aka Eugene was very prompt at answering my service request and accommodate the date and time to service our dishwasher that was ideal for my busy family calendar.
He arrived within the timeframe we agreed upon and with a warm greeting. He even offered to help lug the garbage and recycling bins to the curbside for me. So thoughtful.
He was very professional and mindful of ensuring no mess was left behind. Eugene was able to detect where the leak came from almost immediately. He mentioned how long it would take to get the replacement part and returned within timeframe mentioned. Once he returned, it was no more than an hour to service our dishwasher. Afterwards he tested it to ensure it was indeed working and with no more leaks. Worth mentioning also that Eugene was informative of his service fee before I agreed to hire him and kept me informed of the cost after he assessed the problem with no pressure to commit.
I wish The Appliance Guy continued success as he is so deserving of it.

Thank you for your kind words and such a great review. We always strive for best customer service and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Thank you for using our services!
Your Guy Appliance Repair team

Lucy
Lucy

Dishwasher repair fast and efficient and excellent price!!

Quick, clean and efficient, waived the diagnostic charge! Very pleased with his work will definitely recommend to friends with appliance problems! Interesting, that he told me he gets a discount on the parts price so he passed on that discount to me, he didn’t need to tell me that but he was honest and told me and gave me a better price than the other guys were charging!
Honest repair people are hard to find Eugene truly is ‘Your guy’ repair person! He was in and out in under 2 hrs!

Thank you for the warm words ! We trying to give more to our customers that they will be happy and satisfied!
Your Guy Appliance Repair !

h23prelude in M3H4P5
h23prelude in M3H4P5

Removed/installed washing machine

I hired Eugene to remove our broken washer from our condo unit. He then installed the new one and took away our old machine. He’s very prompt with his replies and he did an amazing job for us. Will definitely use him again for any appliance issues that we may have in the feature.

Thank you for your great feedback!
We take pride in our work and always strive for the best results.
Eugene,
Your Guy Appliance Repair Team

Geetha in Toronto
Geetha in Toronto

Installed dishwasher correctly

Great service. My husband had installed the dishwasher but it had a small leak and was not fitted properly to the surrounding cabinets and granite. Eugene came and completed the installation. He was professional and wore shoe coverings which told us he cared about my making the floors dirty. Would recommend Eugene and the company!

Thank you Geetha ! Your Guy appliance repair is always here to help !

Yana R.
Yana R.

Dishwasher Repair

Amazing service, I was trying to have someone come out for few weeks, but Jenia was able to get here the same day. The work was done very quick, with no mess, and he gave me all the information with regards to the issue and what needs to be fixed!
Very happy, would definitely recommend!
Thank you again!

Thank you Yana ! We are always here to help !

David
David

Washer repair

Eugene responded online to my request in no time, he was responsive, very professional and came the same day and got everything done right away (a piece of metal was stuck under the drum) for a reasonable price.
I highly recommend him.

Tank you for your kind words. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority. Tank you for using our services!
Your Guy Appliance repair team.

Artur
Artur

Washing Machine Repair

Eugene was fantastic to work with! He fixed repair in less than 3 hours! The price was even better and we are very happy with his excellent, prompt service and even assisted with follow up concerns!
I will gladly call him and refer him to my friends and family! Thank you Eugene!

Thank you Artur! We are always here if anybody needs our help.
Eugene,
Your Guy Appliance Repair Team

Tara M.
Tara M.

Dishwasher repair

Eugene came prepared and worked quickly. Very pleased with the job he did. Happy to use him again and recommend him

Thank you Tara for your kind words and for using our services!

More about Your guy appliance repair

Appliance repair "Your Guy"
* Same Day Service