Your guy appliance repair

Toronto ON M3H 4Y2
Your guy appliance repair

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Your guy appliance repair

Kenneth
Kenneth

Washer diagnosis

Needed a very loud washer looked at. Eugene was very up front about what the issue was and that unfortunately the repair was going to cost a fortune. He helped with alternatives, sizing and recommendations for the new equipment (which he did not sell, no conflict of interest).

Thank you so much Kenneth , was pleasure to work with you!

Maytag front loader washer

Excellent service , very professional and reasonably priced.
I would recommend these guys for sure
was very helpful and knowledgeable of the problem.
Thank you service guys for your work.

Thank you ! We are doing everything that our customers will be satisfied!

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher Repair

Zhenia is very knowledgeable. He understands how the machine works, how the water flows inside once the door is closed and how specific parts affect the overall quality of the wash. He fixed our broken dishwasher and on top of that upped the performance of the actual washes by adding missing water flow pieces. Recommend!!!

Thank you Ivan for spend a time to write a review, its mean a lot for us ! Thank you !

Ioulia in Mississauga
Ioulia in Mississauga

Dishwasher fixed

I really recommend your guy appliance repair Eugene . My dishwasher was broken and I called to Eugene and also send him a picture of my Samsung dishwasher. He detect the problem and told me right way what was it . Eugene came same day after hours fixed it very clean , in timely manner and professional. I would use his service in next future and also recommend him to others . Now my dishwasher works perfectly and am happy . Prompt fast professional clean services ! Thank you , Eugene .

Thank you ! Good prices , customer satisfaction is a priority ! Thank you again !

Rev.B
Rev.B

Dryer repair

Eugene from the Your Guy Appliance Repair did a great job with repairing our dryer. He was able to fix the problem within a day of identifying what the issue was, and we're very glad we chose this company.

Thank you again!

Thank you ! We are working very hard tho get customers satisfaction, thank you for the review!

Laura from North Toronto
Laura from North Toronto

Dishwasher Removal and New Installation

I liked that Eugene was easy to get in touch with, he was polite and he showed up when he said he would. I appreciated that Eugene took his boots off at the front door and he wore a mask throughout the 1 hour installation process. Like many new dishwashers, my new Whirpool dishwasher didn't come with a bracket to hold the hose in the proper position under the kitchen sink. This last step in the installation process is important as it prevents sewer like odours from entering your dishwasher. It was unfortunate that Eugene didn't have a spare bracket that day. But all is well that ends well. I am happy to say that Eugene returned the following day and affixed the hose to the cabinet with a zip tie and a newly installed screw. Thank you Eugene!

Thank you Laura , yes if the machine was delivered with the draining house braket i would definitely just put it on , but we didnt have any , so i had to come back ofcourse no charge, thank you again !

Rebecca
Rebecca

Honest, thoughtful, and stands-by his work

We have called Eugene on two occasions, and will continue to work with him for our appliance repairs.

The first time, the washing machine leaked and he efficiently diagnosed and fixed a burst pipe. The second time, he fixed the very noisy squeak from our dryer. Both times, he was prompt, trustworthy and took time to explain the possible solutions with costs and benefits.

Thank you Rebecca! Always here to help !

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fixed my Gas Oven back to new

I am so thankful to Eugene for coming to fix my oven which broke down in the middle of the holidays. He understood my urgency and fixed it.

He is super professional, kind and very well experienced. He found the problem, discovered another related issue and returned back even on New Years Eve to fix my oven. Throughout the whole process, he shared info on what needed to happen, why it needed to happen and he was honest about it.

He is super honest, trustworthy and gives you a fair price. If you want someone honest, reliable and give you a fair price then he is YOUR GUY For APPLIANCE REPAIR!

Thank you so much for kind words! We always do high quality job to make our clients to be satisfied! Thank you again !

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Quick honest repair

We had an issue with our microwave and oven. Eugene responded promptly to our request and was diagnosing the problem within a hr. After figuring out the problem (and explaining it to me), he gave me a reasonable quote and ordered the parts I needed. As soon as the parts came in, he came by and fixed everything quickly! Top notch service from an upstanding person.

Thank you Steve! We are doing the best service and makes our clients to be satisfied! Your Guy appliance repair company!
@Yourguyappliancerepair @appliancerepair #yourguyappliancerepair #appliancerepair

Alex G from Toronto
Alex G from Toronto

Broken Fridge

I woke up today and my fridge was blowing warm air. I lost everything in the freezer and stuff in the fridge was going fast. I called Eugene and he was able to come in 40 min even with other appointments that day. He came and looked, explained everything to me, and then fixed it. Awesome service and amazing that he was able to come so fast! Highly recommend to everyone and I’ll be keeping his number for any appliance problems in the future!

Thank you Alex ! We are always here to help! @Yourguyappliancerepair team!

More about Your guy appliance repair

Appliance repair "Your Guy"
* Same Day Service