K.B.S. Services Inc

Vaughan ON L6A 1R5
K.B.S. Services Inc

Reviews for K.B.S. Services Inc

New House Electrical Wiring

KBS was responsible for all the electrical wiring in our new home project. In addition, KBS installed all the interior/exterior light fixtures and our EV charger. The project was completed along with city inspections on time and within budget.

The owner and staffs were friendly, professional and accommodating. As a very satisfied customer, I have no reservation in recommending KBS.

It was my pleasure working in your project and thank you for your business

New build, all electrical

KBS was a subcontractor to my contractor in a new build in 2018-2019. A large luxury home.
High quality work and great follow up even two years after the job.

It was my Pleasure working in your project and thank you for your business

New Custom Home

Kourosh and his wonderful team did all of the rough in wiring for the entire home and also for my control 4 system, home alarm, cameras and outdoor power/lighting. They are a complete one stop shop. If I ever had an issue, they were always ready on call to serve my needs. I would highly recommend them.

It was my pleasure to work in your project and thank you for your business

More about K.B.S. Services Inc

K.B.S Services offers multi-service electricians specializing in residential and commercial new wiring, repairs and troubleshooting.

Our professional staff is committed to complete customer service and satisfaction. We also provide affordable pricing while maintaining the highest quality in electrical services.

Armed with years of experience, our certified electricians and trained technicians are able to complete jobs quickly and efficiently, all while saving you money! Make us your first choice when seeking electrical services... contact us today

Electricians
Renovation Rewiring, New Construction Wiring, Electrical Service Upgrades, Exterior and Interior Lighting, Outdoor, Indoor Potlights Installation, Appliance wiring, Jacuzzi and Hot tub connections, Alarm system and Central Vacuum Installations, Custom home wiring, Home Audio Wiring and Installation, Home Automation System, Corrections for Code Defect Inspections Electrical Floor Heating Installation Hot Tub, Sauna and Pool Hook-ups Light fixture Installation Lighting Design & Maintenance Landscape Lighting Troubleshooting Electrical Circuits
ECRA/ESA license # 7012613