Any Time Junk Removal

RO
RO
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Old furniture

Excellent service, very responsible, professional, and punctual
I had a very nice experience with them there were respectful and friendly

Thank you mam for your feedback, and we are looking forward to hear from you again.

hala.m.9379
hala.m.9379
0 reviews Burnaby, ON

Service

They are very friendly and honest people.
Their service is fast and on time
I will definitely book another appointment
I'm fortunate to deal with Anytime junk removel.

Thanks hala , I really appreciate your feedback and I'm looking forward to use my service again

More about Any Time Junk Removal

Any time junk removal offer a quick, clean, and stress-free junk removal service across the Lower Mainland.

Do you have junk you're not sure what to do with? Whether it's just a couple of items, that junk pile by the shed, moving day-downsizing, or construction waste, we haul it all.

We can take virtually anything: construction materials, wood, flooring, mattresses, furniture, scrap metal, oversized objects, yard waste, and much more.

Contact us with a description of what you need discarded, and we can offer a free estimate. The quote is based on the weight of the rubbish and the accessibility for removal.

Let us know if you require any other home services; we also do demolition.