Hard Ground Interlocking Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vaughan ON L4K 0B2
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Hard Ground Interlocking Inc.

Reviews for Hard Ground Interlocking Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock

Hard ground interlocking did my backyard and I’m very happy with the results. This team is very professional, on time, guaranteed their work because they do a very good job. Most importantly their price is reasonable. I definitely recommend to use their service.

We appreciate your feedback. We are here to beautify your outdoor living space for family and friends to enjoy and experience. Thank you for choosing Hard Ground Interlocking Inc.

Glen
Glen

Driveway interlock - great value for the money!

Hard Ground Interlocking Inc completely redid our driveway, which had been a combination of interlock and asphalt. We discovered Hard Ground Interlocking on Instagram, and requested a quote. Within 24 hours, Araz contacted us to arrange a date and time for him to take measurements. For the project, Araz recommended a number of stone options and asked us to select what we liked best. Araz and his crew were professional on site, and provided regular updates in person or by text. The job was completed within five days. Our driveway has been completely transformed by their outstanding work and we think that our home now has major curb appeal! We highly recommend Hardground Interlocking and would hire them again — great value for the money!

Thank you Glen. We appreciate your feedback, was a pleasure working with you. We are beyond pleased that you are happy with your new driveway. Not only did we beautify your home, but we also increased the value of your home. Thank you again for choosing Hard Ground Interlocking. Looking forward to hear from you again!

jesse
jesse

interlock and landscape

Araz and his team did a fantastic job at our house. We love how the flowerbed and interlock and stairs look. Also our pathway in our backyard. He was very involved with the process of material choices and design. Job was completed in only 4 days! I would highly recommend him and his team for any projects.

Thank you for your feedback back. Our team are happy to see your front entrance and flowerbed met up to your exceptions. Thank you again for choosing us, Hard Ground Interlocking Inc to beautify your home.

kaushal in Markham
kaushal in Markham

Front and back interlocking

We got interlocking done in front yard and back yard. We lost 2 days due to rain but Work was completed in weeks time time and at the price that was agreed upon.

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and to have created an oasis for your home to enjoy. Thanks again for choosing us to beautify your home.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Interlocking Backyard

Hard Ground Interlocking is a professional, reliable and friendly service provider. I recently got my backyard/ patio space interlocked and I am delighted with the quality of work delivered. Araz also gave us great ideas, suggested us we select our stones ourselves which not many contractors would do. We got the best (Unilock) stones as per our choice and the finishing is beyond our expectations. Loving our outdoor space especially in these crazy lockdown times. I would recommend using them for your upcoming project.

Thank you for your feedback. We are more then pleased your enjoying your outdoor living space - Patio - done by us. We always want our customers happy and satisfied with our work that's being presented. Thank you again for choosing Hard Ground Interlocking to beautify your home.

Albair in Woodbridge
Albair in Woodbridge

Backyard

I tried Araz and his crew very knowledgeable they did the design I want very happy with the outcome Iwill definitely recommend him and Iwill be using him for future projects
My backyard looks amazing

Thank you for your feedback Albair. We are pleased to have designed your backyard of your dreams. We hope to hear from you again! Thanks again for choosing Hard Ground Interlocking & Landscaping Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard renovation

Using Hard Ground Interlocking was a wonderful experience. I am truly thankful I called for their services. They are not only professional at what they do but also reliable and dependable. Araz & his team transformed my backyard into an oasis and they offered me a very reasonable quote, the end result, exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t be happier!

Thank you for choosing us and our team to create the backyard of your dreams. Our clients are our priority. We are glad you can now enjoy your new designed backyard with friends and family. We hope to see you again!

cristian in Brampton
cristian in Brampton

Great work and service

I used this company to do my driveway and had no issues, before, during or after. Very good work affordable prices. Definitely will be using them again for the backyard!

Thank you Cristian. Our team is thrilled to have designed your driveway of your dreams. Hope to see you soon.

Romi in Richmond Hill
Romi in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

STONE INTERLOCKING

Both as a person and as a contractor, Araz is very sincere and honest, gives excellent customer service and does a professional job. He delivers what he promises. I will surely recommend him to others based on the stone interlocking work he did for me.

Thank you Romi. Our team insures nothing but the best for our clients!

kush in Toronto
kush in Toronto

Backyard and Front porch rebuilt.

Great Job done by Araz and his team. The quality of work is exceptional. Hard ground gave reasonable pricing and reformed my backyard into great sitting area. I will highly recommend them.

Thank you Kush. Hard Ground Interlocking, always ensures top quality and reliability of our customers and products. Thank you for choosing us to beautify your home.

More about Hard Ground Interlocking Inc.

Hard Ground Interlocking Inc We prove Natural Stones, Driveway Extensions, Repair Work, Power Wash and Sealing, Planting and Sodding, And Much More! Our Company will give you FREE estimates on your home and will give you reliabe prices. Make Your Home A Dream Home.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Woodbridge?