Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Marina
Marina

Home Roofing Reno

I had an excellent experience working with Lord Roofing. Lord and his team members were extremely professional, skilled, and hard working. They were very polite and honest, and their prices were reasonable. I got a beautiful roof done by them for my home that was in desperate need of renovation. It made a huge difference! I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for good quality roofing done for their property.

Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc Thank you for taking your time and giving us review I highly appreciate your business

Manny B.
Manny B.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Skylight, solar powered attic venting, kitchen exhaust vent install

These guys were amazing. They worked in the cold to install a skylight, solar power vents, and kitchen exhaust vents. They were prepared, helpful in explaining everything to us, and even cleaned up and took all waste. Out of all my contractors, these guys give a good name to construction workers. Still after a week, they called me to make sure everything works well. I highly recommend Lord Roofing!

Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. Thank you so much for taking you're time and giving us a review.

hannoudi.design87
hannoudi.design87
0 reviews Milton, ON

Changed Roof

Excellent workmanship, completed my job in one day with a courteous attitude and they were extremely neat and respectful of my property . I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for you're business dear.

Amandadykas
Amandadykas

I was very pleased with the quality of work that was completed by lord roofing. They were very friendly, professional and followed through with everything that was suppose to be done. I will definitely be using them in the future and would highly recommended there services.

Thank you for you're business dear.

James
James

Install new roof

The job was done in a very professional manner right from start to finish. Lourid and his team were very courteous and truly customer focused. The shingles were installed as per the manufacture’s specifications to meet warranty requirements which was explained in great detail .There were no shortcuts taken . The lawn and the sides of the house was covered with plastic tarp to protect the grass and concrete .Pricing was reasonable .The entire area and the eavestrough was cleaned thoroughly after the installation.
Overall , I was very pleased with their quality of work and would definitely recommend their services.

Good afternoon from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc.
My self and the team we thank you for you're business.

Lisaciampa85
Lisaciampa85

Roof

The team who came to do our roof was very professional. The workmanship was excellent. We would highly recommend them!

Ross &.
Ross &.

Roof

Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. did an excellent job replacing our roof. From the first point of contact, they were friendly but professional. They offered us a very competitive quote with the finest materials and accommodated our family schedule. Their work was amazing from their timing to the care in the clean up of our property. Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. is dependable and knowledgeable and we would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking time giving us review, I appreciate it your business!!

Dipin.neoneximltd
Dipin.neoneximltd

Workmanship is amazing
Finished there work in less than the time limit
Cleaned up behind them like they were never there
And charged my sunwindow in the same time

Thank you For your business I highly appreciate it

potrus
potrus

I had lord roofing done my house great customer service and also great Work and clean, very friendly person also has employees very nice as well and they do a good job I highly recommend it to everybody!

The work it was amazing clean with hard job and picky with his work I highly recommend it to people

Thank you for you're business sir.

Fadia M.
Fadia M.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof Repair

I highly recommend going with Lord Roofing and Aluminum. Lord is a dedicated professional who is very knowledgeable in his field and was able to provide many insights to any questions I had. The team was always punctual and able to complete the job with high care and organization. Thank you to Lord and the team for a job well done!

Thank you for your time and the review I highly appreciated you're business dear.

More about Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

For over ten years we have pushed the standards of our services to ensure each project is carefully constructed. We provide a variety of roofing services, from new roofs to maintenance and repairs we will be here for all of your roofing needs. With well trained and trusted workers we strive for our work to surpass expectation.