Sooren Inc

Toronto ON M5V

Reviews for Sooren Inc

Lisa
Lisa

Relocate and replace standard outlet

Fast response time.
Same day service.
Able to make an after-hours call to replace and repair an outlet.
Very friendly and courteous.
Reasonable price considering job complexity and overtime hours.
Will definitely use again.
Thanks!!!

My pleasure Lisa,
Thanks,
Sooren Inc.
Mike

Dayna
Dayna

Yoga studio lighting renovation

Mike was able to accommodate my short deadline. He made excellent recommendations and did a great job!

Thanks and appretiate Dayna!

eliane
eliane

Basement renovation

Mike provides amazing work. We have had a few electrical work done in the house and he ended up fixing a lot of their mistakes on top of doing the require led work. If you are looking for stellar work don’t look any further! I would highly highly recommend for any work you need!

Thanks Elian , it was a pleasure working forr you!

Isabel
Isabel

light fixtures installation

I requested a quote for the job on homestars and Mike was the first to reach out to me. I needed the job done right away and Mike was very understanding and accommodating. He arrived at my house on the same day and completed the job right. He was pleasant and professional. I will be hiring Mike for all of my future electrical needs.

Thanks Isable we are pleased to help you for future services

Katherine O.
Katherine O.

Electrical Work: Potlight Installation & Troubleshooting

Sooren Inc. did a great job in installing potlights in our living room and kitchen area as well as in our basement in our home. The work was quickly and efficiently done. They also did troubleshooting on some of our plugs and switches. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. A fantastic job from you guys! Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks Kathrine, all the best !

rakesh
rakesh

Installation of Ceiling Fans, Change OF Exhaust Fans, KItchen Tap

My house did not had the wiring and Hook for installing Ceiling fans in 4 Bedrooms. Mehmoud and Ibrahim completed the job very professionally. They were very courteous, clean and intelligent in understanding the issues.
Also they were totally focused on completing the job. It was a very pleasant experience for me and my wife.

Thanks for your feedback it was great working for you and looking forward for your future Electrical services

Zahan
Zahan

Basement Electric re-wiring

I am very pleased with the rewiring done in my basement. The electrician was on time and very professional. The cost was reasonable as well compared to other quotes I got. Thank you for a job well done!

It was a pleasure for me working with you for basement wiring Zahan

madhusudanarsivilli
madhusudanarsivilli

Rangehood Installation

Rangehood installation done by Mike and his team was a smooth process and very affordable.
Great workmanship, dedicated and honest people.

It was a pleasure to work with you Medi, Thanks

More about Sooren Inc

SOOREN Inc. are available for all your electrical services. Please contact us for a free estimation. More than 30 years of experience Professional Engineers We perform the following electrical services, including but not limited to: - Service and Troubleshooting - High Quality Pot Lights and Lighting Fixture - New Electrical ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Newmarket?