D. Roy Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ottawa ON K2J 5G2

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for D. Roy Contracting Inc.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck

This was the second project that D.Roy Contracting has completed at our home and we were again very happy with their work. Devon, Neil and his team were great to work with and the deck looks even better than we had envisioned. We will definitely use this company again!

philip.ware in Cumberland
philip.ware in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement finishing

Very happy with the finished result. We found Devon and his team to be professional, flexible and friendly. Work was competed on time and budget. We will use them again.

thank you sir look forward to any future projects.

Foundation waterproofing & sump installation

D. Roy Contracting was hired to replace the weeping tile around my foundation and add a waterproofing membrane.
The circumference of my house is approximately 270 feet, which was a large scale job with many obstacles to overcome. Devon worked along side his crew and ensured I was informed about the progress throughout the work.
Devon’s crew was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They also added an additional sump pit and upgraded and existing pit. The work was done in a very professional manner and was completed to my satisfaction.
I will be hiring D. Roy Contracting in the future.

appreciate the review, look forward to our next project.

Back yard retreat

D. Roy Contracting Recently completed a major backyard upgrade and I couldn’t be happier with their work. I already had a pool in the backyard with existing full interlock. The pool area and other parts of the backyard had been completed a few years apart as separate projects and as such we’re not completely matched. D. Roy Contracting rebuilt an upper terrace with cascading steps as well as extended the interlock to create a separate barbeque area including creating a custom built in barbecue. They also created a fire pit and built walls for and installed a hot tub. I am delighted with the outcome. The quality of their work and attention to detail is outstanding. The entire process from planning through to completion was so positive. Communication was fantastic. I was regularly updated as to the progress of the project. Any small detail I brought up was addressed quickly and to my complete satisfaction. All members of the crew were friendly but very professional. I highly recommend this company! They are coming back in the spring to install a semi private fence to complete my backyard oasis. They will definitely be my go to for any other projects I undertake.

Happy to do business with you. Really looking forward to next seasons work. It means alot and appreciate all the work.

raven20032003 in Toronto
raven20032003 in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Flood repair, flooring through the whole house

Words can't even described happy how happy we are with our "new" home. Phil and Guylene were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, meticulous, prompt, clean. Phil was open minded, always giving us his professional oppinion without being pushy.

Thank you so much, we loved working with you. Looking forward to any projects you might have in the future.
Devon, Guylene and Phil.

1 review Kemptville, ON

New Deck and Patio

The project was to replace a 35 year old deck system, with a new deck at the backdoor, and a larger patio area at ground level. They quickly and cleanly demolished the old deck system, levelled the ground to construct a 20x16 patio, and built us a beautiful 8x8 deck with a sensational wrap-around stair system. They built exactly what we described to them, and we are extremely pleased with the end result, and will use D. Roy Contracting for any renovations or new construction in the future.

Thank you so much for the review. Great client to work for and I look forward to helping you with any future projects.
Thanks

0 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Beautiful patio

New patio stones looking like wood was done this past May during the peak of Covid-19....delayed only for few days but it was well worth it. I’ll
Recommend Devon and his team for any patios or other backyards projects

thank you so much was a pleasure working for you!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-installation of blocked drain and window well, grading of property, installation of large interlock patio, sod installation, relaying of existing stone patio

We were extremely pleased with the landscaping work that D. Roy Contracting Inc. did for us this summer. We had a large flood in our basement after recent heavy rains and a forecast of more to come. We contacted Mr. Roy who came by promptly and provided us with a clear explanation of the cause of the flooding, and how to fix the problem. He provided options and associated costs as well as a written contract once we had made a decision. He was available to answer all of our questions throughout the process. The gentlemen working on our yard were very professional and conscientious, and regularly communicated with us with regard to what to expect or if decisions needed to be made. We are very happy with the quality of the job and how the yard has been transformed. It was a pleasure to work with Mr. Roy and the team at D. Roy Contracting Inc. and we look forward to working with them again for installation of a deck as well as for a bathroom renovation.

Thank you for the review. Means alot to us, look forward to any future projects.
thanks again
Devon

More about D. Roy Contracting Inc.

D. Roy Contracting company is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
We have been in business for over a decade.
We are an energetic team of general contractors with the goal to help improve the look and feel of your home.
Our mission is to provide the best quality work in a timely fashion with an affordable price to ensure an all-around great customer experience.
All jobs include a limited warranty because we stand behind what we do.