Ritchie’s Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Ritchie’s Plumbing & Heating

Camille
Camille

Hot water tank replacement

I had them in to fix my hot water tank and it was past the point of repair so they ended up giving me a great deal on a new one. It’s never great when you have to make these kinds of calls but Charlotte was very accommodating and Graeme was professional and didn’t destroy my house in the process like previous handymen.

Glad the new hot water tank is working out for you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

terryann.samborsky
terryann.samborsky

Toilet replacement

Ritchie’s plumbing was very responsive to my enquires about a leaking toilet tank. Charlotte is very friendly as she talked us through our concerns. Graeme came out and after looking at all of our fixtures and the age of them we coordinated the replacement of three toilets. Great experience and very easy to work with. I have since made arrangements to have my kitchen faucet replaced as well. Looking forward to seeing Graeme again.

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your new toilets are working out well! Look forward to seeing you soon!

More about Ritchie’s Plumbing & Heating

We are a full service Plumbing & Heating company offering evening and Saturday service calls! Journeyman Plumber and Gasftting Class A with experience in single-family and multi-family residential properties.