ALP Heating Ltd.

Vaughan ON L4K 5E9

Reviews for ALP Heating Ltd.

rbcchng in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5V3P6
rbcchng in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5V3P6

Outdoor gas line extension

Alex was great. He helped us extend an outdoor gas line for our BBQ. We were going to build a porch this summer and he took that into consideration and offered the best solution. He's very kind and detailed, have already recommended to family and friends and would hire again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. Glad you are happy with the service. Will be happy to assist you in the future.

Jason in Scarborough
Jason in Scarborough

Gas line install

Alex was very upfront with what needed to be done to get the job done. He was friendly and courteous and respectful of our home. He was prompt and did the job within the allotted time he said it would be done. I would recommend ALP to anyone looking to install a gas stove and gas line. Thanks Alex.

Thank you Jason for taking the time to leave a review. Glad that you're happy with the experience and that the job was done to your satisfaction. We'll be happy to assist you in the future

Quick Fix

I had one of those.... ugh I’ll get to it later jobs. Alex was able to remove the eyesore pipe and cap it. He gave me options and did the solition that was most economical for me. He was polite and on time!

Thanks for you review! We're glad that you're satisfied with the service, please don't hesitate to reach out for any future HVAC assistance.

Gas Dryer Replacement

Alex was fabulous, always responding quickly, and patiently answering all our questions. His pricing was competitive and when he arrived we liked him even more in person ... kind, careful, considerate, complete and he did a few little "extras" that really showed doing the job right and attending to our needs mattered to him. We would have him back in a heart beat.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! Very glad that you're happy with your experience and look forward to assisting you with any future HVAC needs :)

Dmitri
Dmitri
1 review Innisfil, ON

New Furnace and Water Heater Install

I saw ALP Heating professional looking van in the neighbourhood and reached out as it was coming a time to replace my 19 year old furnace and water heater. Alex was very responsive, asked for some pictures of the mechanical room and gave me a couple of quotes over text with some suggestions of the units, sizes and quality. On the day of the installation they came right on the agreed upon time, very clean, professional and most important with a smile! They were able to get the old units out and the new ones in all in just one day and left the place sparkling clean as if nobody was even there! Highly recommended and would definitely call these guys for maintenance and repair!

Thank you Dmitri for such a kind review! We value customer service and satisfaction very highly and are glad that you are happy with the service we provided. Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced, and we are always ready to help with a smile :)
We look forward to assisting you with any future HVAC needs and thank you for choosing ALP Heating.

Heating not working at in-laws home

Called Alex on Sunday morning, my in-laws heating was not working, he arrived within 2 hrs. Analyzed the issue, replaced thermostat and electric switch, and had system up and running within an hour. Great service !

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We do our best to respond to emergencies (such as no heat) as fast as possible and are glad that you're satisfied with the service. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future HVAC needs

Patrick
Patrick
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace fixing

Alex gave me free advice before showing up, to help try to fix my problem. It didn't work, so he came over and fixed my furnace for me, and educated me on what he was doing. Very good service!

Thank you Patrick for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any future HVAC needs

ALP Heating Ltd

It was perfect and very professional service. I’m completely satisfied and highly recommend to my friend. Thank you for the professional and high quality job!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service, and look forward to assisting you with any future HVAC needs.

Michael
Michael
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Finding and fixing the problem with furnace

Responsive, quick and high quality service.
Within minutes Alex found and fixed the problem with my old furnace. Condensation removal was clogged and the pressure sensor was sticking because of the water ingress.
Highly recommend ALP Heating to anyone dealing with heating/cooling issues.

Thank you Michael for leaving us a review. Quality service is important to us and we are glad that you're happy with our assistance. Thank you for choosing ALP Heating, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any future HVAC needs.

Paul B in Toronto
Paul B in Toronto

Furnace Service

Alex did a great job, was on time, and was very helpful. Thank you Alex!

Thank you Paul for the review and for choosing ALP Heating. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future HVAC needs

More about ALP Heating Ltd.

The specialists in HVAC GTA homeowners can rely on. With our friendly customer service team, our knowledgeable technicians, and our quick response times, we proudly stand behind our reputation for reliability, quality, and attention to detail.