Locksmith Prof

AB T4E 1C1

Reviews for Locksmith Prof

engbmt
engbmt

Car keys cut and programming

Thanks george for providing me services for my vehicle after lost all keys .Totally recommended

Thanks a lot

Malcolm in Calgary
Malcolm in Calgary

3 door locks rekeyed

George was great. He was friendly and professional. He let me know a cheaper and easier solution to changing my locks completeley. I would hire him again. Thank you, George!

Thanks a lot it was my pleasure to helping you out :-)

micheldimian
micheldimian

2018 Jeep Cherokee key fob replacement

Thanks George appreciate your help as you did a good job and program new key fob for my 2018 Jeep Cherokee.
Great job ,fast respond, awesome price.

Thanks a lot it was my pleasure to help you out.

adel_nessim2
adel_nessim2

2011 Dodge Ram key fob

Thanks for fast response services and great price.
I would recommend Gerorge Look Smith Services for any one looking for any car key cutting and programming.

Thanks a lot for your business

cano.imageservice
cano.imageservice

Car keys

Fast response and great job finished my car keys and programming after I lost it in 15 min .
So happy that I dealt with you body.

Thanks a lot.

jdsa09
jdsa09

Locksmith

Very quick response!
Honest with fair price.
George knows what he’s doing, recognized and solved my problem in very short time.

Definitely I recommend him!

Thanks a lot it was my pleasure to help you out.

More about Locksmith Prof

There’s nothing worse than locking yourself out of your home or car in the middle of the night and having nowhere to turn. It’s frustrating, stressful, and sometimes can be downright dangerous.
That’s why at Locksmiths PROF, we provide quick, reliable 24/7 services so you never feel alone in a moment of need. We want to make sure your entire process is stress free, simple, and more importantly, affordable.

Our experienced professional locksmiths are trained to handle all types of emergency locksmith calls whether if it’s for commercial, residential, business or automotive, Locksmiths Prof does it all!

Locks & Locksmiths
24hr Emergency Lockouts / Openings Automobile / Car Entry Open Filing Cabinets Open Mailboxes locks Burglary / Break in Repairs Open locked car door / Trunk / fuel door Open locked / Stuck garage door Open automatic driveway gates Open High security locks
Transponder (remote and key FOB) replacement Transponder chip repair and duplication Smart and Flip Blade key repair or replacement VAT key copying VIN key copying PROX Car Key duplication and replacement Immobilizer key reprogramming Car remote programming Ignition switch repair and unlocking Broken key removal Car trunk opening High Security Car Key Cutting
1990