Greg the tile guy

Edmonton AB T6A 0R6

Reviews for Greg the tile guy

uyedamin
uyedamin
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Ensuite shower and kitchen backsplash

Replaced one piece fiberglass shower with shower basin and tiles. Greg installed the waterproof board and new 2x4 feet tiles c/w 2 12"×12" niches. Structural needed to be modified to accommodate niches. Existing backsplash tiles in kitchen were replaced with new tiles. Tiles were purchased by Owner.
Work was exceptional quality. Greg is professional, punctual, pleasant to deal with and is extremely conscious of protecting existing surfaces, continuously cleaning up and storing his equipment out of the way at the end of the day.

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Michelle J.
Michelle J.
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation, office renovation

We have worked with Greg numerous times over the years as we were doing renovations to our home and business . His level of professionalism and quality of work go above and beyond. I still love all the work that he’s done for us and look forward to working with him more in the future.

Thank you for the kind review Michelle, I look forward to our next project together!
-Greg

sandy.boychuk
sandy.boychuk

Bathroom Renovation

I love my new bathroom! I’m so glad I found Greg to do this total bathroom re-do. He transformed my ugly old bathroom into an amazing beautiful relaxing oasis. I appreciate the great care and attention to detail during the entire process including things you can see and also things that are behind the surface that you can’t see. I know that it’s done right! I also appreciated ideas that he brought forward, things that I hadn’t thought of doing. I definitely highly recommend him.

Thank you for your wonderful review! I very glad you're happy with your new bathroom!
-Greg

More about Greg the tile guy

15 years experience setting tile and stone. Kitchens, baths, showers. Making your home look beautiful with tile!