Express Paint

Reviews for Express Paint

Antonio in Toronto
Antonio in Toronto

Cabinet Refinishing

We have an older style kitchen that just didnt cut it anymore whenever we entertain. We called up express paint to get a quote. The price was more expensive then some of the other quotes we got but they were more knowledgeable and made the wife and I feel more confident in moving forward with them. We’re glad we made this decision the job came out great and the wife loves the kitchen.

Thanks for reviewing us Antonio, we're glad you and your wife enjoyed the work. We look forward to working with you again soon!

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

House Painting

Professional customer experience from start to finish. I was very impressed with the work detail and cleanliness within my home. Do not hesitate with calling for a quote!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we look forward to working with you again!

House painting

Working with Express Paint was so easy and they did an amazing job. I picked colours out myself and one of them didn't look the way I intended it to. Instead of painting the entire area with that colour they showed me first and helped me get it changed.

They even patched up cracks in the walls which I wasn't expecting and mounted the TV on top of the fireplace for us.

They were extremely professional and kept the house clean as they moved from room to room so we could still get around. Love the new paint job and looks like a brand new house!

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working on your project and we look forward to seeing you on your next one.

Wall, baseboards, crown moulding

I used their services to brighten up my crown molding, baseboards, and walls in the basement. They were polite and on time both days they were here. They cleaned up well and the job looks very well done.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate it and look forward to working with you again soon!

Basement Reno

Moved into a new office and had to get the basement painted and other small defects, such as holes in walls and electrical outlets work to be completed. Got a quote over email almost immediately and had a technician come out to view the basement to provide an in person quote the same day. I’m very pleased with the end results and professionalism experience by this company. Would recommend. 10/10.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We wish you best of luck on your new venture and look forward to being a part of the next project.

Nate K
Nate K

Taping/Painting

I had drywalled my basement myself and was looking to get it taped professionally. A friend of mine recommended express paint. At first, I was reluctantly to call a painting company to do taping, but I gave it a shot and called. I spoke with Sal, he seemed to be very professional and to my surprise knew everything about drywall. So I jumped into their earliest availability. They took 4 days to tape, sand and prime. After the primer dried I couldn't see a single seam or joint. They did such an amazing job I gave them the painting work as well. Im glad I called the pros, because thats something I know I wouldn't ever be able to pull off after attempting my last home. Thanks express paint I will be using you guys again for all my drywall and paint needs.

Thank you Nate, for the wonderful review. We look forward to working with you again. Have a good day!

Hassle free professional work

Was able to get a quote over the phone the same day and the next day one of their guys came by to see the place to finalize to price. They started a couple days later and finished the job quickly without any mess or major disruption. In an out in 2 days and we barely noticed. The walls are clean and flat unlike before and the paint came out amazing. Excited to make use of our new space. Thanks express paint.

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you again on the next project.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Painting and general repairs

We were listing a house in a hurry and moving out west and needed someone asap to do some drywall and woodwork along with the painting. I had Asaad and Sal walk me through the process and meet my partner on site within the same week. They repaired at least 25 areas that required work due to damage left by tenants. We were pleasantly surprised at the speed they were able to complete the repairs before starting the painting. Although I wasn't on site myself I reviewed the before and after pictures and couldn't believe it was the same house. My partner who was on site agreed that the house was not the same anymore. If these guys were in Vancouver I'd have them over to do my current house. I will happily refer and recommend this company. Thank you again for the great work!

Thanks for taking the time to review us Cindy, we appreciate it!

Ann
Ann

Popcorn ceiling removal and paint

I needed some stucco ceilings scraped and painting done throughout the house and the gentlemen from express paint surpassed my expectations. They finished faster than expected and were very careful to cover all vents, doors and furniture. The gentlemen were very knowledgeable about all things paint - didn’t realize there were so many choices. The end product looks showroom ready - no uneven finishes or random smudges. I am very happy I decided to go with the pros.

Thanks for the kind words Ann, we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Great quality of work

We had water damage in our home and 4 rooms were in need of repair, specifically the walls. These guys were quick to get back to me and come in for an estimate. They seemed very knowledgeable and like they wouldn’t cut corners or compromise the quality of the work. So happy we choose them, as they did an amazing job in a relatively quick timeframe.

Highly recommended if you’re looking to get a great job done.

Thanks for the kind words, we are always happy to hear from our clients.

More about Express Paint

We are a family-based business based in Toronto, Ontario. Express Paint started out with humble beginnings in 2005 and we have been growing exponentially thanks to you, our loyal customers. We service a vast area within the GTA from Durham to Halton. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and as such, we go beyond our way to complete your project on time, on budget, and with no hiccups.

Our exhaustive skillset allows us to tackle projects of all sizes from residential painting jobs to large-scale commercial projects. In an effort to make the process hassle-free on your part, we also offer a range of services related to painting such as caulking, plaster, and popcorn ceiling removal.