High Park Window Cleaning

Reviews for High Park Window Cleaning

Gladys
Gladys

Fall Window cleaning

I wanted to get the windows cleaned before winter, I had three companies respond. One asked to come out at my convenience to provide a quote vs a estimate by postal code (address).

I liked his demeanor, he was able to give a quote on the spot. I accepted and am very pleased with the professionalism, I saw that he was using a scrapper to remove spots (bird kaka)) from all my windows.

Would highly recommend and already have to a few neighbors, friends on board for his services

Thanks

Thank you Gladys. I am very happy that you liked the job I did. We at High Park try our best to do a good job.

Ian R.
Ian R.

Eaves trough repair

Ahmed (the owner) was very personable and efficient and recommended a cost-efficient solution for an eaves trough that had come away from the wall due to excess water from the roof line.

He completed the job in one visit and kept to his quoted estimate.

I have already recommended him to a neighbour .

Thanks for Ian. I did the job for the next door neighbour and they were happy with job to disconnecting the downspout and direct it away from the walls. We at High Park appreciate every recommendation and we try to do the best.

giacomopiazza27@gmail.com
G. 7.

Window cleaning

My friend who is a customer of High Park Window Cleaning gave me their phone number. I called them the next day to get a quote for my interior and exterior window cleaning service. I was impressed by their quick response and their ability to come on the next day to clean my windows. High Park Window Cleaning price was moderate and included washing the screens. The service was amazing. Ahmad arrived on time and get right to work. He washed my windows and removed the stickers that had been there for a long time. My windows look shiny. Ahmad was able to remove the screens and wash them. He performed the job as a pro. Job well done. I'll definitely recommend High Park Window Cl;eaning to all my friends and neighbors.

We at High Park appreciate the feedback we get. We value our customers and are so grateful to their trust in us.

Service

Very nice guy, and hardworking people. High park window cleaning company. Had very good service at my house. Everything i had asked them went the way I wanted it to. I highly ecommend you call them, because you won't be waiting for a whole long call just for someone to pick up a call. They will do you good service. ??

Thank you so much for posting a review about us. At High Park we try our best to get the job done to the utmost perfection and on time.

More about High Park Window Cleaning

Professional window and eaves cleaning. We have been in the business for over 15 years.