High Park Window Cleaning

Toronto ON M6P 2R7
High Park Window Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for High Park Window Cleaning

Quick, friendly and for the job done

I called for a quote and Ahmed showed up in no time. After speaking with him for a very short time I realized he was the guy for the job. He cleaned the gutters and I am very satisfied with the service the company provided.

Thank you we are happy to hear that.

alexandra
alexandra

Windows cleaning

I asked Ahmad to come to quote my house on the weekend. He showed up on time, and after he gave me the quote which I liked and I asked him if he could do the service right away. I ended up with my windows cristall clear 2 -3 hours later inside and outside and clean screens as well. He was very detailed, efficient and meticulous.
I would recommend him to my friends!

Thank you Alexandra. Glad you were happy with the job.

Deb in Toronto
Deb in Toronto

Window Cleaning

Ahmad was amazing. He was conscientious and did a terrific job. The windows were so clean and clear, I was kicking myself for not doing this sooner. I have recommended him to my neighbours and friends. Simply the best!

Thank you Deb. I am glad you are happy with the job

Sherri
Sherri

Eavestrough Repair

One section of our eavestrough needed to be realigned as water was not draining. We received a response from Ahmad within an hour of making the request on a Saturday. Ahmad gave us a quote and completed the work on Monday. Despite the winter weather, the work was done quickly and efficiently. Ahmad explained the work that was done and noted a leak that we will have repaired in the spring. We would definitely recommend Ahmad to others.

Thank you Sherri for your compliments. I am glad you satisfied with the job.

George from North York
George from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Downspout Repair

During a recent windstorm, one of our two-story downspouts separated from the gutter and house and fell. Due to the damage, the downspout could not be reattached. Ahmad came by quoted the work and found the needed parts. He went above what was asked for by extending the downspout to ensure the water flowed away from the house. The result is better than what was there originally.

Fast, Efficient, and Pleasant

Throughout the entire process, Ahmad was great. I asked him to come quote my home and my neighbour's for gutter cleaning and installation of gutter guards. We are both semi-detached, with gutters on the front and back of the house.

He showed up on time, quoted us, and came back two weeks later to do the job. He cleaned the gutters and installed new gutter guards which looked fantastic. There was no problems whatsoever! Definitely would recommend. We paid $400 each, so $800 total. Money well spent!

JudiA from Thornhill
JudiA from Thornhill

Gutter and downspout cleaning

Ahmad was punctual, professional, pleasant, personable and adhered to all the COVID protocols that are in place. My gutters and downspouts had not been cleaned in a couple of years. It took less than an hour and an elbow was missing from the downspout attached to the gutter on the top level of my home. Ahmad pointed this out to me and had an elbow which he installed for me at a minimal additional cost. This has guided the water off the roof and stopped the leaking from inside my garage. I am so pleased and will be having him do this for me on a yearly basis as I have a few large trees on my property. We also discussed him washing my windows in the spring. Once again, I am so pleased that I have found someone such as Ahmad who I can rely on.

Jessie
Jessie

Eaves cleaned

A quote was provided quickly and the work was completed within a matter of days. The mess was even bagged up for yard waste pickup! Friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.

Thank you Jessie. Glad you're happy with the job

Eaves cleaning and repair

The work was done at the quoted amount and effectively completed. The cost was reasonable and recommendations for repair were fair.

We appreciate your comment thank you

More about High Park Window Cleaning

Professional window and eaves cleaning. We have been in the business for over 15 years.